Where Does The Water Temple Rank As Far As Most Difficult Levels...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Easily handled it when I was a kid. The toughest part was beating mirror Link but again, it was nothing. Just tedious and required a lot of patience

At the time, the toughest temple for me in that game was the Shadow Temple. :mjcry: Atmosphere of that place got me fukked up. I wanted to get out of there so bad, I was rushing shyt. Bongo Bongo was no joke either. fukk that place.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
At the time, the toughest temple for me in that game was the Shadow Temple. :mjcry: Atmosphere of that place got me fukked up. I wanted to get out of there so bad, I was rushing shyt. Bongo Bongo was no joke either. fukk that place.

I think the toughest thing for me was the castle when i was a kid. I could be wrong

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
shadow temple was toughest for me because you had to walk so far to fight bongo bongo :snoop: and my aiming was trash against him on that drum
ironically enough for me it was the first level of DMC 3 OG edition for PS2. Coming from DMC2 I wasn't expecting that work :mjcry:
the first level is the one in his restaurant right? i remember breezing through that but every level after it was a miracle if i could beat it :mjlol: