Where Does The Water Temple Rank As Far As Most Difficult Levels...

llt23

All Star
Daps
Its def hard. After all these years and many playthroughs of the game, most of the time I end up getting stuck needing one more key then struggle with the 3 diff water levels looking around for that last key :sadcam:

One time I got to a room I wasnt supposed to get to via manipulation of the water levels, and ended up using a key on a door i wasnt supposed to and couldnt finish the dungeon. :francis:

fukk the room with the boss door. :pacspit: fukk the long corridor with the whirlpools. :pacspit:

All that said, still a dope dungeon. Fighting Shadow Link :whew:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Beat as a youngin' too but it did take a long ass time. I bet if I revisit it won't be as hard as I thought it was.
Could be harder...I know there's games I beat as a kid that I look at like :wtf: now...as a kid u have more patience...less responsibility...more time and sometimes tunnel vision..

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I don't consider it difficult or hard, just annoying as hell. It lacks the logical structure that most Zelda dungeons have and the shytty item swapping for the iron boots on the N64 version is all time awful, but difficult? Nah.

Yeah. It's more a tedious, annoying process than a difficult one. Especially if you were missing one key and had to go through all the levels and shyt again to find it. One of those things where if you didn't keep track of where you'd been it'd just become a labyrinth.

But we were able to beat it as kids, so it's not the hardest shyt ever. Just the most annoying.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not too high. It was mostly tedious since you had to pause, go to the menu, equip iron boots, exit menu and vice versa over and over again.

Thank god the 3DS version fixed this.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Easily handled it when I was a kid. The toughest part was beating mirror Link but again, it was nothing. Just tedious and required a lot of patience