Where does Hakeem Olajuwon rank on your greatest all time list?

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he a top 20? Led the Rockets to back to back titles in '94 and '95 while being the FMVP both times. Some will put an asterisk next to those because Jordan was on hiatus, but still not an easy feat by any means. Had a hell of a career and doesnt get talked about as much as he should. Just wondering where yall rank The Dream.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm happy and shocked to see him on yall top 10 lists. I said top 20 cause I rarely see him talked about on the coli.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
top 10 in terms of skill.

but top 15 in terms of legacy because the rockets didn't put great talent around him during his entire career.

if he played with a superstar wing player for a majority of his career we would probably be talking about him as top 10 [in terms of legacy]

Noah

All Star
Daps
Top ten my man :blessed: People are hard on his early years but he was balling out of his mind before the Rockets had a consistently well-built team and they were the one Western Conference team to make the Finals in the '80s other than Showtime (and beat Showtime to get there). He played extremely well against his contemporaries (outplayed them regularly) and was arguably the second-best player in the league in the Jordan era.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since I've been watching basketball(Since '88)....Personally.....Best center I've ever seen with my own 2 eyes.

He's one of only three players I've actually feared going up against my team.

Michael Jordan
Dream
Kobe

Relentless killers with surgical skill.Nobody in todays game has me on pins & needles like that