Where Do You Stand On Paying 30 Dollars Via Streaming To See Movies Premiering In Theatres?

Pay To Stay Home?

• Yes

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 51 66.2%

• Total voters

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Considering that you're already paying for the subscription service, it seems pretty moot to me to also pay for essentially just earlier access to it in the same fashion. Unlike seeing movies in the theater, it's not like you have a greater viewing experience like watching on an IMAX screen. Don't really matter how dope your home theater set up is, it doesn't compare to something like an IMAX screen and sound system. The only pro is that you can be more comfortable viewing at home. But as I said before, you're getting the same experience you would already get when the movies hit the subscription services a month later, so it's most pragmatic just to wait IMO.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I don't really watch movies at the big expensive theatres anyway, so $17 a ticket is not a factor for me

plus, I barely rewatch movies in full so spenindg $30 for lifetime access on top of streaming is no bueno :manny:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
it really depends on how many people you plan on watching it with where you can actually see the value of it...

overall, id prefer to watch it at home but only at the right price...$20 tops...$30 is basically a pair of tickets at a theater