Where do the Police rank in the Lowest of the Low?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
So you failed at being a wannabe banker.

Yes not enjoying something = failing at it. You're pretty stupid huh? I can see why you're so poor. I don't know if boxing is a good career choice for you. Especially when you're already partially braindead at such a young age :pachaha: you'll be full on retard by the time you're 21.

But can I hold 20 bucks tho

PayPal?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Yes not enjoying something = failing at it. You're pretty stupid huh? I can see why you're so poor. I don't know if boxing is a good career choice for you. Especially when you're already partially braindead at such a young age :pachaha: you'll be full on retard by the time you're 21.

PayPal?

It's funny, that's the second time I've made a post like that and gotten that answer.

You coli dudes are too generous to me, man :to:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

PayPal?

:ohhh:

So you give money out just like that? It's funny because I just got a PayPal account so I could sell some shyt on ebay. Can I hold 30 bucks please?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have more money in the bank than your entire family so if i'm not shyt what are you?

:laugh:

Great that you validate yourself by how you perceive yourself as being superior to nameless, faceless opponents. Truly courageous there, my man.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:

Great that you validate yourself by how you perceive yourself as being superior to nameless, faceless opponents. Truly courageous there, my man.
Thanks breh. Your support is equally as important as that validation I was seeking. Maybe next time I will casually mention I drove a Porsche in high school or talk about my bmws i had and how much parents are rich doctors. because ya know subtlety in d bagness is better than just saying things outright, ain't that right my man?

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I was about to get upset. Thought you were talking about Sting and his boys

the_police-the_police-frontal.jpg

But yea pigs do suck. Especially the black ones in Dekalb county ga. fukkboys

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks breh. Your support is equally as important as that validation I was seeking. Maybe next time I will casually mention I drove a Porsche in high school or talk about my bmws i had and how much parents are rich doctors. because ya know subtlety in d bagness is better than just saying things outright, ain't that right my man?

Talking about a porsche in a "what's your first car thread" isn't bragging.
Same for talking about BMWs.
As for my parents, I believe that was a "Will you ever make more than your father" thread or something.

But here we have a thread about the police, where you felt it necessary (for whatever reason) to casually mention something about being a millionaire or something. No that's not insecure at all. :laugh:

Also, :weirdo: at your memory of my posting history. That's pretty impressive.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Talking about a porsche in a "what's your first car thread" isn't bragging.
Same for talking about BMWs.
As for my parents, I believe that was a "Will you ever make more than your father" thread or something.

But here we have a thread about the police, where you felt it necessary (for whatever reason) to casually mention something about being a millionaire or something. No that's not insecure at all. :laugh:

Also, :weirdo: at your memory of my posting history. That's pretty impressive.
actually it was after he said bankers are worse than murders, i mentioned i am a banker, than he told me i'm a fake banker and i ain't shyt, which led to the subject of banks why i feel that i'm not fake or better than shyt. it's cool though, humble bragging must be more acceptable in your opinion :manny:

i just have a pretty good memory, and i've seen you offer more information about your money/career/family than was necessary or pertinent to the thread before, as well. i guess it takes a braggart to recognize another one :heh: do your thing though, carry on w calling me out or whatever. i need the attention and validation :shaq: