Where do I start with working out?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Can I do HIIT while lifting weights? That'd help me with both cardio and getting swole.

hiit is for cardio when u get that tryout, but they wont give u a tryout at 18. Its gonna be 21 at the latest so save your money and get wrestling classes at 18.

But most of all, legends are made on the mic so you better hope you got that gift of gab. Very few can be Chris Benoit.

@krackdagawd said starting strength which is really www.stronglifts.com so do that and you'll get swole as fukk. Id say do just 6 weeks, all of it. Then go into stronglifts, and then when you learn about fitness you can dab into hiit.

Dont wait for 18 though, do it now cause its a lifestyle.

Apex

Banned
Daps
hiit is for cardio when u get that tryout, but they wont give u a tryout at 18. Its gonna be 21 at the latest so save your money and get wrestling classes at 18.

But most of all, legends are made on the mic so you better hope you got that gift of gab. Very few can be Chris Benoit.

@krackdagawd said starting strength which is really www.stronglifts.com so do that and you'll get swole as fukk. Id say do just 6 weeks, all of it. Then go into stronglifts, and then when you learn about fitness you can dab into hiit.

Dont wait for 18 though, do it now cause its a lifestyle.
So start with stronglifts for 6 weeks?

Apex

Banned
Daps
start just 6 weeks to get your core and have more strength then go to stronglifts. They're both apps.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=alexcrusher.just6weeks.full&hl=en

http://stronglifts.com/
Alright, one last thing. I've actually done some basic weightlifting recently. Is it normal to be sore two days after working on arms? I was doing curls with 30s (form sucked, should probably go down to 15.) I did some benchpress light-weight and I think a mistake I did was working multiple body parts just for fun.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Building a nice physique is simple but not easy

IMO its best to

- hit all body parts at least 2x/week, even if its just with 2-3 movements per body part per week (including compounds- i.e. bench is a chest AND tricep move)
- get a good amount of protein, but not at the expense of carbs to the point that it affects performance
- get plenty of sleep and rest
- document and track progress
- watch your waistline more than your weight to keep fat gains in check

U do that u should be good :mido: