Where Da Hell is Courtdog?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
dude be gone for a month and y'all looking for him like y'all are seven and lost your momma in the grocery store :mjlol:

i keep telling y'all to appreciate, court. i've had my share of run ins with that fool but it's always in jest. i know what it's like to lose a rival (@Ed MOTHEREFFING G) :mjcry:. don't send court down that path.

nikkaz just concerned b

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude be gone for a month and y'all looking for him like y'all are seven and lost your momma in the grocery store :mjlol:

i keep telling y'all to appreciate, court. i've had my share of run ins with that fool but it's always in jest. i know what it's like to lose a rival (@Ed MOTHEREFFING G) :mjcry:. don't send court down that path.
What happened to @Ed MOTHEREFFING G

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

:dwillhuh: What happened to Ed?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
ed took a hiatus. all those L's his beloved michigan wolverines took from my buckeyes got to him. breh decided he wanted to be happy. didn't stop that fukker from popping in a month ago when my buckeyes got demolished by bama to gloat :martin:some beef is everlasting :win:

Glad to hear to dude still alive, those college football season ending threads were killing me:russ: