t.
TLOU 2 will destoy anything MS showed, its that simple. :wow:

they cant win when ND isnt on their side :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I honestly didn't see anything that grabbed me of Xbox.

The only games that looked good was the Captain c*nt game by Square Enix and the Cuphead DLC, everything else looked mediocre.

Gears looks boring and Halo looked trash imo.

All of these games I can just bootleg for free on PC too.
They didn't really show anything from either of those games for you to have an opinion already :gucci: Halo looks fantastic tho, You just don't play halo so you don't realize what you saw there. I saw agile precise movements not traditionally associated with halo animations. I'm sensing a ramped up A.I. which is what made the original halo special in the first place. It's even smarter in the PC version is halo 1 (not sure what MCC collection AI is using)
But at the very least, finding out if a game is worthy of your time requires more than a 2 min E3 video with limited gameplay. Halo wasn't even in game footage :francis:
Let's be honest. Nothing shown was "wow i need to get an Xbox."

Everything was "Cool I can't wait to play some of these games on either an Xbox, PS4 or PC"
So out of those 50 Games (18 exclusive) nothing eh? Maybe if they premiered crash bandicoot or PlayStation all-star racing or knack then you'd be more open to the new experiences being offered :sitdown:
TLOU 2 will destoy anything MS showed, its that simple. :wow:

they cant win when ND isnt on their side :wow:
Oh yeah, so tell me when was the last time you played uncharted 4? :popcorn: