When's The Last Time You Went A Day Without Your Phone?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Went out last night, lost my sh*t :why:

Not gonna be able to pick a new one up until after work tomorrow cause I'm busy as sh*t right now (yes I just censored myself).

Had to spend $10 on Skype this morning so I could call my momma and make other phone calls :why:

I'm bored, but I think it'll be a fun experience :leon:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You Spending Money Making Calls On Skype When Google Voice Is Free?

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
a whole day? never since I started getting cell phones in 2000. that shyt is like leaving your wallet at home.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here come the too cool for school as nikkas that claim they never have a phone on them....

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
a little over a year ago. i got really drunk in the french quarter and it must have fell out of my pocket somewhere along decatur street because one of those street artists at jackson square found it and called my parents and i got it back from him later the next day. but, i was pretty drunk, i remember i walked around looking for that phone for 2-3 hours. what's worse, i know i was beyond comprehension because i started walking in areas i didn't even go to that night, like areas WAY away from the quarter and the marigny. i was just so pissed off because i usually am very good about keeping up with things like phones and never losing them...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I be scared as shyt leaving the house without my phones these days, if I lived in a time without them, I really doubt if I could have any peace of mind

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
about 3 years ago, I went almost two years without a phone... by choice. i remembered close friends, family and the girl i was seeing numbers by heart. i'd have phone numbers and stuff on my notebooks though for emergency numbers or whatnot. I used payphones whenever i needed to make a call. I do miss not "needing" a phone or internet service, etc. i can't imagine doing that now though. but yeah, felt good letting go and not caring. after a while without a phone, you realize the constant email checking, facebooking, immediate internet service, etc. is just a mental habit for the most part. you can function quite fine without them.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i've got my personal phone and my work phone so i always have a backup for the most part.

but last year i went to msg for the march madness games. started drinking at noon and was a complete disaster by 6 or 7pm. at 8pm i dropped my personal phone in a toilet at a bar i was drinking at after the cuse game and by 10pm i was in a cab home, which i left my work phone in :pachaha:. that's the only time recently i can think of where i was completely without a cell phone for more than a day. :facepalm:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Every day my man :win:

I do use Google Voice often though, but obviously only when I'm around a computer.