whenever n!ggaz at work ask me "what u doin this weekend?!" I always say....

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
How am I a lame for not wantin your parmasean cheese/cologne smellin ass in the whip wit me?:why:

Im not a fekket. I dont ride wit hardlegs in the ride wit me. If that makes me a lame, oh well.

Lap up, fekket:pachaha:

Don't no one wanna get in your 96 corolla fakkit. Let's be clear. We talking about the fact you leave with no bytches cuz you a lame.

Always leave the club alone fakkit ass chump.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
"Chillin at the crib":rudy:

Especially if the nikka that's askin dont have a car.

nikkaz will try to have u pickin them up from the crib, or they will get dropped off at your spot:snoop:

When I go out, I like goin dolo. I never been the type to want a gang of nikkaz in the car wit me, especially at night. The more ppl in your car, the more likely you will get pulled over by the cops.

I hit the spot alone, I leave the spot alone.

nikkaz w/o cars will try to take over yo shyt. Changin the music, smokin in yo ride, bringin bytches to yo car when the club let out so he can finger them in the backseat on the way to ihop, etc.

fukk that shyt:birdman:

how can ya'll live in central illinois and NOT have a car :wtf:??????

it ain't like the city where at least we got 24/7 access to public transportation.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
how can ya'll live in central illinois and NOT have a car :wtf:??????

it ain't like the city where at least we got 24/7 access to public transportation.

nikkaz down here trife.

If a nikka down here ask "you got anytime minutes?", he not inquiring about gettin a similar phone plan. He bout to ask "lemme borrow ya phone"

:bryan:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Ever since I discovered how bytch made my "so-called" friends were a few years ago by running out of a club after getting into a fight and leaving me behind on the other side of town, I take my own ride. I wanna stay when I wanna stay and leave when I wanna leave.

There's not many things more disappointing than the hoe exposed in the dudes you thought were your dogs :snoop: