whenever n!ggaz at work ask me "what u doin this weekend?!" I always say....

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
"Chillin at the crib":rudy:

Especially if the nikka that's askin dont have a car.

nikkaz will try to have u pickin them up from the crib, or they will get dropped off at your spot:snoop:

When I go out, I like goin dolo. I never been the type to want a gang of nikkaz in the car wit me, especially at night. The more ppl in your car, the more likely you will get pulled over by the cops.

I hit the spot alone, I leave the spot alone.

nikkaz w/o cars will try to take over yo shyt. Changin the music, smokin in yo ride, bringin bytches to yo car when the club let out so he can finger them in the backseat on the way to ihop, etc.

fukk that shyt:birdman:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
i never drive in anyone's else ride EVER out

take my ride and leave if i wanna leave, or stay if i wanna stay

gotta have my fate in my hands :birdman:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Cab life. :blessed: Getting drunk as FAWK and not worrying about a DUI >>>>>

PARTY BUSES, BUDDY!!! :myman: They have tons of bytches on them looking GOOD!! :shaq:

Last, but definitely not least, living walking distance from a good partying spot in town. :ahh:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

nikkaz will try to have u pickin them up from the crib, or they will get dropped off at your spot:snoop:

When I go out, I like goin dolo. I never been the type to want a gang of nikkaz in the car wit me, especially at night. The more ppl in your car, the more likely you will get pulled over by the cops.

nikkaz w/o cars will try to take over yo shyt. Changin the music, smokin in yo ride, bringin bytches to yo car when the club let out so he can finger them in the backseat on the way to ihop, etc.

i can almost guarantee ur a lame nikka that pays for p*ssy

TruStyle

All Star
Daps

Yup you sound like the lame corny type to always leave alone. I believe it.