When Your Kids Son/Sh!t On You Unappreciation Thread...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
when my 4 year old was 1 and some change i was teaching lil dude how to throw a little football and basketball. dude developed a strong ass arm. ( he can catch and throw better than most 8-10 year olds now)

anyways. i got lil dude loving to play catch and shyt so much but the problem was he would try and throw everything. it was annoying but i could deal with it cuz he was so damn good at it.

i got a new 42inch sony flatscreen as a gift from my pops for the fam.(didnt have shyt at the time.)
i had it for about a couple months when i turn around and lil dude is holding my ps3 controller and staring at me.

i look at him like :rudy: put it down son.

he laughs in my face and chucks that fukkin thing at my tv and completly cracks the shyt out of it. no warranty, no nothin

i swear to god i sat there staring at him lik:merchant::merchant::merchant: for like ten minutes. i wanted to give him the ass whooping of the year, but me and him both knew i wasnt gonna do shyt

i calmy walked into the garage and proceeded to throw and punch everything in that damn garage.

fukked up my hand beyond belief and walked back in the house

lil dude was lookin at me like :pachaha:

nikka was like "Daddy, you aint doing shyt you bytch!" "Beat me and I'm snitchin! :umad: "