When Your 7-Year-Old Son Says, 'I Want to Be Gay'

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
naw, that's what YOU think. you don't even know what i look like. you and your insecure ass. stop projecting that shyt. if homosexuality bothers you, kill yourself or move off this planet.
nikka i wasnt talkin about in real life u got a rainbow avy an some rainbow shyt in ur sig clearly u aint tryin to hide that shyt, idgaf about real life here u was complainin bout some dude sayin somethin i cant remember but anyway i dont have an issue with gays an wtf is this insecure shyt what does that have to do with anything

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka i wasnt talkin about in real life u got a rainbow avy an some rainbow shyt in ur sig clearly u aint tryin to hide that shyt, idgaf about real life here u was complainin bout some dude sayin somethin i cant remember but anyway i dont have an issue with gays an wtf is this insecure shyt what does that have to do with anything

you tripping off of a fukking avatar? gay people do NOT own the rainbow for the record. you are invited to use my avatar to if you want to. once again, you're really showing your ass in this thread.

why the fukk should i hide my avatar for? stop with your self important ass. the world doesn't revolve around you and i'm NOT going to curb my shyt to please YOUR ass. if i want to talk about fukking a dude or post pics of men, i can. who the fukk are you to tell me what i can and what i cannot say? there's nothing wrong with me for being gay. talking about me hiding who i am to please you while you and these other guys all show off your heterosexuality and the whole nine because you feel that it's "natural". you use things such as you being able to have babies when i can have babies too. we all have nuts that contain sperm inside them. i can impregnate a female and have a kid. you're just ignant.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
you tripping off of a fukking avatar? gay people do NOT own the rainbow for the record. you are invited to use my avatar to if you want to.

why the fukk should i hide it? stop with your self important ass. the world doesn't revolve around you and i'm NOT going to curb my shyt to please YOUR ass.
haha this nikka think he segmund freud u a psychology major? :pachaha:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haha this nikka think he segmund freud u a psychology major? :pachaha:

i'm not a shrink. i'm just saying some real shyt. if you were actually smart, you would understand where i'm coming from or what i'm saying. i'm NOT any less of a man than you are. only thing that you're doing is just making yourself look bad. you folks make a bigger deal of homosexuality than the people that are actually gay. i'm gay and i'm still alive. the only thing that makes being gay difficult is dealing with you ignorant motherfukkers that try to shame us gay people for being who we are. we aren't going to fukking rape you or lay hands on you because we're attracted to members of the same sex. if one of us find you attractive, you should take it as a fukking compliment instead of tripping. would you rather one of us call you ugly instead?

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
i'm not a shrink. i'm just saying some real shyt. if you were actually smart, you would understand where i'm coming from. i'm NOT any less of a man than you are. only thing that you're doing is just making yourself look bad.
u reflecting ur insecurities on me brodie. i didnt say shyt about u or ur character yet u talkin bout bein less of a man an shyt:heh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u reflecting ur insecurities on me brodie. i didnt say shyt about u or ur character yet u talkin bout bein less of a man an shyt:heh:

you said more than enough to convince me otherwise though so you're not fooling me. i know how you feel already, breh.

i don't hate homophobes or people that don't like gay people. you guys simply don't get it and were raised to be that way. just understand that we're no different than you.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
you said more than enough to convince me otherwise though so you're not fooling me. i know how you feel already, breh.
haha im just fukkin around an u thinkin ur reading me u the one bein serious

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I've got 2 sons. I cannot imagine this scenario. :to:
I got a son too that I love and am completely devoted to. Becoming a dad has made me a little more empathetic toward gays. With that said, I'd be devasted if I have a gay child but my love for the kid would help me to get over it. Its a nightmare scenario that I hope I will never face.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
This CAN'T be a tranny!!!! :damn:

I reverse image-searched and googled pics.....

Janet-Mock-4x3-thumb-400xauto-29611.jpg

Janet-Mock.png

o-JANET-MOCK-INTERVIEW-facebook.jpg

:dwillhuh: Hold up.......

janet-mock-seventh-grade.jpg

best-cry-ever-o.gif

This is wrong on so many levels and the surgery techniques and the hormones is only getting better. One of my hipster co-workers has some he-she friends and she showed them to us and these muthafukkas look like JLo doppelgangers :no: