When you thought life couldn't get any better Heaven on earth has been achieved gentleman and p*ssy ass militants I present to you...

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I haven't seen so many misses from one nikka since the suns clippers game the other night.
aTGIFRN.gif

It'd be more tolerable if they at least looked good

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's the fascination with choosing white women over black women? What are the pros? :jbhmm:#PAWGSET aware me.

That's somethin I never dwelled over.
White girls have way less restrictions in the bedroom you can do whatever you want with them I don't choose white over black I fukk with them all.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
They're 21 this year...

Some of the pics in op are from 2018. Girl got braces on

Yeahhh.

:sitdown:

I see you edited out the underage photos, lol.

So I was right..... nikkas in here really tryna clown for men not fukking with pics of ~17-18 year olds man. This fukking forum sometimes....

At least stick to the 21+ pics my dude, that shyt aint too much to ask. Ain't nobody tryna see that other shyt. Nice edit on the OP to remove that I guess. Still 1 starring that shyt tho :francis:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I was right..... nikkas in here really tryna clown for men not fukking with pics of ~17-18 year olds man. This fukking forum sometimes....

At least stick to the 21+ pics my dude, that shyt aint too much to ask. Ain't nobody tryna see that other shyt. Nice edit on the OP to remove that I guess. Still 1 starring that shyt tho :francis:
I ain't gonna front he jive looked out for me because I ain't even peep that shyt at first.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

18 is legal in most states. What's the problem?

Y'all would turn down 18 yr old Rihanna and Beyoncé? :ohhh::wow: