When you think of a breh who dates whites women, what image comes to mind?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Same. I know it's madddd hypocrotical as I've said on this forum I do pawg from time to time but when I see a sister with a white dude I feel genuine RAGE inside

Usually just completely avoid eye contact and keep it moving
It’s crazy because I didn’t used to be like this before thecoli

I remember a few year back I was at this bar sitting next to this stripper type brehette straddling and making out with this white dude. I did not give a single fukk.

And some breh comes out of nowhere, walks by us and gets all pissed of shaking his head and shyt saying that should be me asking me if I was really gonna let this white man handle that? :mjtf:

I was like hey she’s a wench idgaf :yeshrug:

But just the other day I say this slim thick, chocolate fit girl - I damn near wanted to holla her shorts were so short. But then outta nowhere she’s with this goofy pasty ass Eurocac doing squats in front of him. I was like this mfing wench; that couldn’t have been no sista prolly got Nigerian parents or some shyt :gucci:

Fukked my whole workout up, I was mad as shyt , damn near wanted to make a coli post :mjlol:

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I remember a few year back I was at this bar sitting next to this stripper type brehette straddling and making out with this white dude. I did not give a single fukk.

And some breh comes out of nowhere, walks by us and gets all pissed of shaking his head and shyt saying that should be me asking me if I was really gonna let this white man handle that? :mjtf:

But just the other day I say this slim thick, chocolate fit girl - I damn near wanted to holla her shorts were so short. But then outta nowhere she’s with this goofy pasty ass Eurocac doing squats in front of him. I was like this mfing wench; that couldn’t have been no sista prolly got Nigerian parents or some shyt :gucci:

Fukked my whole workout up, I was mad as shyt , damn near wanted to make a coli post :mjlol:

:russ:

To be fair I've always felt that way, even before thecoli

Someone more qualified than me has probably written a chapter in a book about it but psychologically it just feels different when you see a black woman with a white dude than the opposite

:manny:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

You and that nikka in this”story” are wack as fukk lmao

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Being in LA all my life, the 90% of black dudes I usually see here in California as a whole with white chicks are either dark skinned bald headed nikkas or the real light skinned lamelo or lonzo ball type of dudes

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Nothing.:skip:
We should be smashing every race of woman
So I assume that’s what every brother doing

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Alfonso_Ribeiro.JPG