When you think about it, black people should be Native American Status

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
You nikkas want to compare tragedies that happened to other racial groups...just be glad for what you have, goddamn.:snoop:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:shaq:Is there going to be any smoking of the peace pipe?

:shaq2:If not i gotta get the fukk up outta here

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Tyler Perry = Madea

Oprah and her hatred for black men and using that hatred as ammo against black men by creating false stats of 75% single and having bw FEAR black men.

Ever spoke to a bw that fears black men because "a lot" are DL or say that "75%" single bs?? You can thank Oprah for that.

That's not c00ning.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Nah different situation.

Entire tribes of Native Americans were wiped out by disease. Also, blacks did not fight as much as the natives. The ones who did got Nat Turner'ed.

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
this is an amazing thread as an african raised in EU i can't phantom what the africans in the U.S. had to go through to make western world a better place for a black man BUT we are far from peace and "equality" we still gotta go through this bullshyt smug comments every day and being misstreated yet THEY CAN NOT BREAK US never forget that my brothers and sisters they can't break us i :salute: you OP

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you think about all the laws that were put in place to disenfranchise us, brain washing, murder, racism, portrail in the media, ect. When you think about all those injustices its amazing that we are still here and thriving. Its a testament to our greatness. No other race could withstand the things we withstood.

I look at other groups of people like Native Americans, Gypsies, and Aboriginals of Australia. They have basically been wiped out and the ones that are still alive are all fukked up on drugs. If you really thing about it, that fate was meant for us.

To some degree, you're correct. Our resilience, in the face of the most oppressive system known to modern man (a system designed for the express purpose of restricting our mobility as a race), is a clear testament to our strength - physically and spiritually - as a people. However, I would add that life in America for the black man and woman is an illusion, a deeply complex institution that has lent a very convincing appearance that society has changed since our ancestors were shipped here and enslaved. The evil of the white race remains, no matter if it SEEMS as if we've made great strides in our freedom. We are still slaves, subject to a system that reduces us to worse than second class status.

The American dream for black people is a great lie that is now coming apart at the seams thanks in a large part to the presidency of Obama. Whites can only conceal their hatred of us for so long, and that hostility is becoming more apparent by the day.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you think about all the laws that were put in place to disenfranchise us, brain washing, murder, racism, portrail in the media, ect. When you think about all those injustices its amazing that we are still here and thriving. Its a testament to our greatness. No other race could withstand the things we withstood.

I look at other groups of people like Native Americans, Gypsies, and Aboriginals of Australia. They have basically been wiped out and the ones that are still alive are all fukked up on drugs. If you really thing about it, that fate was meant for us.
i swear you coli nikkas smoke some good weed to come up with shyt like this on a daily basis :laugh:

plug me up my nikka :wow:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:usure: The Native Americans got land and reparations. Blacks are the only group of people that got fukked up and got nothing from their oppressors.

And yet so many.....you know what it's too late to be getting deep :wow:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I meant in the US. And yes the Germans did practice Genocide in Africa.

And the Hungarians...

I'd agree with this post though....pre-reconstruction...i'm sure there were some thoughts of mass killings in the south. But as some one said...they cant kill us :myman: