When you think about it, black people should be Native American Status

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
When you think about all the laws that were put in place to disenfranchise us, brain washing, murder, racism, portrail in the media, ect. When you think about all those injustices its amazing that we are still here and thriving. Its a testament to our greatness. No other race could withstand the things we withstood.

I look at other groups of people like Native Americans, Gypsies, and Aboriginals of Australia. They have basically been wiped out and the ones that are still alive are all fukked up on drugs. If you really thing about it, that fate was meant for us.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
gb11-gold-medal_475x393-300x248.jpg

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
i think it was because of the civil rights movement. native americans to my knowledge never had a comparable attempt at integration. they pretty much broke off and did their own thing vs try to integrate like blacks in the civil rights era. one common theme about everybody you listed was that they did not integrate.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
i think it was because of the civil rights movement. native americans to my knowledge never had a comparable attempt at integration. they pretty much broke off and did their own thing vs try to integrate like blacks in the civil rights era. one common theme about everybody you listed was that they did not integrate.
Also, Native Americans, Gypsies, and Aboriginals of Australia were pretty much completely wiped out.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
I meant in the US.
I'm sure there's a good percentage of US black people who are recent immigrants, and are flourishing right now. It's tough to compare to the Natives who got their whole race knocked out. They're not anyway less great, just a different situation. But I think black americans are a great success story that will be in the history books 100's of years from now, no doubt.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
When you think about all the laws that were put in place to disenfranchise us, brain washing, murder, racism, portrail in the media, ect. When you think about all those injustices its amazing that we are still here and thriving. Its a testament to our greatness. No other race could withstand the things we withstood.

I look at other groups of people like Native Americans, Gypsies, and Aboriginals of Australia. They have basically been wiped out and the ones that are still alive are all fukked up on drugs. If you really thing about it, that fate was meant for us.

Agree with this. 400 years of abuse and we are still thriving. We have some c00ns of course (Don Lemon, Tyler Perry, Oprah), and the wm is using these c00ns against us, but let us not forget that we have persevered unlike no other group of people IN HISTORY.

I am very proud to be black, look at what we have accomplished. It is truely astounding. The CIA TRIED to exterminate us through drugs and violence, but we are still here. :blessed: