When You Kill Ten Million Africans You Aren’t Called ‘Hitler’

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:why: What are they teaching you all in these garbage ass Amerikkkan schools? Yea nothing obviously.....of course they would hide their murderers and pump up their "heros"......:heh: How the fck yall didn't know about this devil?

And this is the same Belgium and France that want you to cry for them and stand hand in hand with them to fight off their enemies.:laff:

Foh......I knew about this devil and the rest of these murderous genetic defects for years........you new age folk need to crack open a book breh..........

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
:why: What are they teaching you all in these garbage ass Amerikkkan schools? Yea nothing obviously.....of course they would hide their murderers and pump up their "heros"......:heh: How the fck yall didn't know about this devil?

And this is the same Belgium and France that want you to cry for them and stand hand in hand with them to fight off their enemies.:laff:

Foh......I knew about this devil and the rest of these murderous genetic defects for years........you new age folk need to crack open a book breh..........

On top of that, students strive to be a "Rhodes scholar" not knowing about how much of a devil Cecil Rhodes was

Last edited:

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They didnt teach about this guy in most western curriculums tbh. I found out about him from my congolese friend and the net.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yeah I've read up on him. It's just sad how shyt like this isn't even touched on in all 12 tears of government forced education

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
If you really wanna grasp the horror this Devil brought to the Congo, you gotta read King Leopold's Ghost. shyt is nothing short of eye opening.

51YaI3jz23L._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Nikka you got more rep and more dap than me, yet I'm still on your mind? And here I was thinking you was a real dude :patrice: I'm not with the unwarranted male attention breh, speak your mind :birdman:

Oh, I thought you were a Leopold stan :mjpls: My bad :mjpls:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've seen this posted about a thousand times, and I know Belgian atrocities in Congo are a part of the US World History curriculum.
He isn't the only genocidal leader to have existed, and he was White while killing millions in Congo in the late-1800s early 1900s, of course he got away with it.
shyt, Cecil Rhodes' plundering of South Africa (then Rhodesia) funds the most prestigious scholarship in higher education.
Its a wonder "terrorists" haven't attempted to wipe Belgium off the map like ISIS is trying to wipe France off the map.
Pol Pot holds the "record" for the most thorough genocide, he wiped out and had raped 25% of Cambodia's population.