When You Have Too Many Options At Work

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Never fool with hoes in the same office as you...now if they don't work for the same company as you but happen to work in the same building..than proceed to eat my nikka ..I'm the youngest/flyest nikka in my building and all them sexy ass cougars be eyeing ya boy...:win:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Too many options? Your options are so limited you're risking your financial security to fool with your coworkers:aicmon:

Money first, women second.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Don't listen to these nikkas, just take Yo time and size all of em up. Me I prefer the chick thats discrete and don't talk as much. I had this same problem when i started my job 2 yrs ago. This one bytch who wasn't fine at all kept coming to my office several times a day, blowing up the spot. Another bytch was jealous and kept telling on her, saying she was keeping me from working. Typical office bullshyt between petty bytches. Just let the one u choose know yall can't be around each other at work.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
nah I taught about it imma be mad cool with them have them introduce me to their friends and the proceed to :eat: did it before and still eating of that

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Had 1 at my job but she transferred.Started sayin I was cute and how she wanted to chill after work. etc... Flirted heavy with me on the job.Found out she was a lunatic tho...:manny: I love women but I love $$$ even more.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
That sexual Harassment L is no joke. Even if your accused,that can go on your file and they will try to blackball you.I know cats on here seen the movie "Boomerang"

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
no :duck: but...

anyone in a situation where almost every girl at your job feels you? you have the pick of the litter, feeling like a kid in a candy shop. i'm in that predicament. one of the girls told me that i need to make a choice. she accused me of stringing chicks along. i think i just like taking my time.

Let me give you a warning now bruh !!

Ok while i was in hs my man cuz was the new nikka in hs. All the bytches flocked to him!!

1 he already knew all the popular nikkas cause his cuz was one of em. So he hung with all the cool cats then he got a try out for the bball team and made it in the middle of the season so he was on :boss: status.

Long story short he tried to talk to all the hoes at once.

Created so much drama he didnt fukk not 1 of them bytch and instantly became lame :hamster:.

That was the first time i've ever seen someone ether themselves:facepalm:.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah don't do it breh. unless like someone it's a big company and they're in a different building or a few floors away and still.

i work for a small company and a few months back they hired a new chick she was about a 6-7 but with a decent body. This dude who was with the company almost from the start started messing with her. Our office is small so you can see everything that's going on. dude starting simping hard. bringing her gifts, cards, taking her for weekend trips, giving her money and what not. They even started exchanging shyt they had on their desks, dudes desk had a whole bunch of little stuff animals and toys and shyt of hers. Most of us was like :what:

Eventually they broke up (or shyt left him) and all her shyt homie had on his desk disappeared overnight. dude acted like he wasn't bothered about it but when shyt started coming out about their relationship when all the girls in the office started gossiping. homie just quit leaving, what some said was, a low 6 figure job for less cause he couldn't take the embarrassment. Dude was mad low key to begin with none really knew shyt about him personally so i could see why he might do that.