When You Have Too Many Options At Work

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no :duck: but...

anyone in a situation where almost every girl at your job feels you? you have the pick of the litter, feeling like a kid in a candy shop. i'm in that predicament. one of the girls told me that i need to make a choice. she accused me of stringing chicks along. i think i just like taking my time.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Whaaaat :snoop:

...it's a terrible idea to pick any of them!! If you pick one, just one, or more than one, you're gonna cause a lot of drama that you don't need because they are WOMEN and women do shyt that women do. This is your job bruh not the club.

Don't shyt where you sleep!!!

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Whaaaat :snoop:

...it's a terrible idea to pick any of them!! If you pick one, just one, or more than one, you're gonna cause a lot of drama that you don't need because they are WOMEN and women do shyt that women do. This is your job bruh not the club.

Don't shyt where you sleep!!!

I used to think the same way until I started my new job, mostly 8 and ups:wtf:,temptation is a muthafukka

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I used to think the same way until I started my new job, mostly 8 and ups:wtf:,temptation is a muthafukka

It'd be cool if it's only one joint in the office that you feeling cause that makes shyt relatively simple.

When you factor in multiple bytches with personalities of unknown volatility who prolly all know each other and may have a different dynamic with superiors, that can't end good :no:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Yeah, at my internship last year. One of them I had been fukkin' for a while and the other I was just really, really cool with. We were the more popular of the few black kids there.

We (just us three) had a get together at my apartment the night of our last day, drinks and schmoke. It went down :ahh:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
never mix business with pleasure my nikka...now look at it this way, you say its several bytches feeling yu right? :mjpls:

now lets just say you fukk the baddest one and she catch feelings for you?
being the nikka you are what yu gonna do, try and fukk the other bytches as well :smugfavre:

now when the first slut you dikk down catches up to ya game, she might do some crazy shyt like cause a scene, spread your business, or even put a sexual harassment case on you :ohhh:

play it safe, get ya money...and stay out them hoes way

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
no :duck: but...

anyone in a situation where almost every girl at your job feels you? you have the pick of the litter, feeling like a kid in a candy shop. i'm in that predicament. one of the girls told me that i need to make a choice. she accused me of stringing chicks along. i think i just like taking my time.

You sleep with the woman with the least amount of friends, preferably zero. She is least likely to run to HR and least likely to tell anyone in the office that you had sex with her. If you sleep with the office slut or loudmouth people will find out. The office loudmouth is territorial as well. Find the introvert, if thats what you are going to do. Its always great to potential ruin your career by sleeping around at the office.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope u get fired

playing with fire

one of them chicks are gonna be burnt and file sexual harassment charges against you