When you get bitten by a zombie, how long to turn?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
all the rules are different depending what movie it is. in walking dead its hours and you can even prevent it by amputating limbs quickly

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Basically you have to choose a "Universe" but I tend to go with Romero since he kind of started this Zombie shyt and has a gang of flicks in his series(?). He had a partner for Night of the Living Dead but they split and the other guy got the name "Living Dead". Return of the Living Dead was one of my favorite movies, but it is campy as fukk. Romero stayed with the "serious" zombies then you have people like Max Brooks who also wrote about the same type of Zombie. World War Z was nothing like the book BTW. They could have called it something else and I would have had no idea they were trying to adapt the novel.

*Digresses*

Romero Slow Zombies FTW. You'd have like a half a day to get sick and all that. Or whatever amount of time would be most effective storywise but not immediate and not more than a couple of days.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think you turn faster now, because these zombies are on some Molly blitz :whew:

By the way, WWZ lived up to the hype:obama:

:salute: Brad's Israeli female soldier sidekick