When you date down this is what happens | Jill Scott Divorce

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dahell: Da fukk is this bullshyt... Women PICK the men they are with, women pick bums knowing full and well THEY ARE fukkING BUMS!!! THE onus is on the women to choose better!!! :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah so you meant circumstances as in temptation? What you want is right in front of you, do you take it...?
Yeah I mean I'm not being condescending but it's nice to be idealistic, give people the benefit of the doubt and think people just wouldn't do certain things but maybe the thing that would drive them to "fuk you over" just hasn't been presented to them as an opportunity. Just being realistic and on the flipside you don't wanna be paranoid of course that's prolly even worse cause youll never be happy

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Yeah I mean I'm not being condescending but it's nice to be idealistic, give people the benefit of the doubt and think people just wouldn't do certain things but maybe the thing that would drive them to "fuk you over" just hasn't been presented to them as an opportunity. Just being realistic and on the flipside you don't wanna be paranoid of course that's prolly even worse cause youll never be happy

I'm not being idealistic, I think it's very realistic to say that extreme circumstances aside (do or die), people generally fall somewhere on the honesty and integrity continuum. They might flex their position depending on who they're dealing with and circumstances but at the end of the day their primary colours are unlikely to change significantly, especially in adulthood. People have dimension and depth and are complex but push come to shove, would you screw over someone for your own gain? I think there are only two answers to that question. How you feel about your answer, how you justify it, the level of guilt, pride or regret is secondary.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not being idealistic, I think it's very realistic to say that extreme circumstances aside (do or die), people generally fall somewhere on the honesty and integrity continuum. They might flex their position depending on who they're dealing with and circumstances but at the end of the day their primary colours are unlikely to change significantly, especially in adulthood. People have dimension and depth and are complex but push come to shove, would you screw over someone for your own gain? I think there are only two answers to that question. How you feel about your answer, how you justify it, the level of guilt, pride or regret is secondary.
I agree mostly but someone might day that I screwed them over when in fact I just realised that I wanted something else. Like I dead add never cheated and like to think that I wouldn't even if a fantasy were at hand. I think even we ourselves can't tell what we'd do under certain circumstances we can only guess, hope, speculate.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Nah. We just like new p*ssy. Especially if it's a fine young thang and we been screwing your same old box for years.
/thread.

Plus a hard working woman may lack in other areas....
Unfortunately

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nah. We just like new p*ssy. Especially if it's a fine young thang and we been screwing your same old box for years.
www.realtalk.com

Sadly i dont think that a man's natural desire for multiple partners is something women will ever accept or understand.
I know I'm not a one-woman type man so thus why i never commit. I'm not gonna commit only to cheat on my commitment.
I stay in my lane :yeshrug:
But a lot of women always swear they can "upgrade" or "change" you. If this is who the person is at their core then thats what they are. They may love you enough to try to change and keep it up for a while but the likelihood of them maintaining that lifestyle forever is... unlikely.
Dont get me wrong... Im no selfish mofo so while i know i date multiple women i dont try to cuff them either. They are free to see other people too. That's the cost i have to pay in order to be with with multiple women then be it.
Like my dad used to say "nothing's free in this world. May not always be money but there's always a price to pay for the things you want" :ufdup:

Last edited: