When ya homie wife up the hood freak

Mystic

All Star
Daps
We were going to let you rock because #WeAllStumble:francis:.

But "Im proud of it" sealed the deal. Im going to need you to keep gods name out of your filthy mouth until you get yourself back together. And yes I do have it on good authority to judge in certain circumstances. My spirit is telling me your not built for this path. You are officially free to enjoy Babylon and all of its delights. You always hate to lose one,but cant let a bad apple spoil the bunch,sadly youve become hellenized and now officially ex-communicated. Lets see if you can crawl out the pits,or do you like it down there:respect:
We can grow closer to God together

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I know the coli don't live outside social media but you would be surprised how many dudes will hold hands and tongue kiss her still :bryan: . Only on the coli and rap records hoes aren't celebrated in some circles.
I must reiterate I love hoes. Let them be their honest selves.

The paradox is a woman has to be nearly pristine but she has to be experienced at the same time. Incel rhetoric 101.

Teana Trump is a wild one. I don't want her. But your wife/girlfriend was too unless she grew up in a nomadic convent.

I gotta say again....if you sit around losing sleep over numbers a woman has been with just stay out of the game. Because women are out here fukking. They are not sitting at home waiting on your High Value ass.