When will the side show bob era we're currently in, gonna end?

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
full

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
nikkas be having lent in their hair n shyt. What really funny to me all these straight men with that homo swag. nikkas wearing choker chains, nuthuggers w/ holes to show their thighs and knee caps. If you look up pics of gay men in the 80s, you wouldnt be able to tell the difference from them and straight nikkas today. These new nikkas gay and they dont even know it yet
#hiddenfakkits

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikkas be having lent in their hair n shyt. What really funny to me all these straight men with that homo swag. nikkas wearing choker chains, nuthuggers w/ holes to show their thighs and knee caps. If you look up pics of gay men in the 80s, you wouldnt be able to tell the difference from them and straight nikkas today. These new nikkas gay and they dont even know it yet
#hiddenfakkits

It really aint no difference :scusthov:

3d9600d4da3fc7108708da0023068a84.jpg

YmgxVnA5M3dpcUJyd1pQNllvekIucG5n.jpg

dwyane-wade-son-nails-crop-top-negative-comments-called-out-1-3-5de4bc4c1e4ad__700.jpg

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Appreciating my abundance of healthy hair while I still got it :ahh: if MPB gets me I’m not having any regrets.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Dreads in a pineapple top all winter. Not my fault your hair grows 2 inches a year :umad:

Yo been trying to get that style. I'm guessing you just get it twisted? I've tried the sponge, that shyt don't work. Thinking I'm gonna get it twisted, just wouldn't know how to maintain it.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Yo been trying to get that style. I'm guessing you just get it twisted? I've tried the sponge, that shyt don't work. Thinking I'm gonna get it twisted, just wouldn't know how to maintain it.
You can use a micro fiber towel and twist if the sponge doesn’t work. Either way you have to do it everyday and wash your hair regularly.

or you can just just twist up sections of your hair by hand and let it grow naturally

it doesn’t require much maintenance besides washing and moisturizing

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You can use a micro fiber towel and twist if the sponge doesn’t work. Either way you have to do it everyday and wash your hair regularly.

or you can just just twist up sections of your hair by hand and let it grow naturally

it doesn’t require much maintenance besides washing and moisturizing

I'm guessing it automatically stands up when you get it twisted too? I don't want locks or dreads because then you'd have to cut them off if you want to start over. If I go get it twisted how long would it last?