When will nikkas stop sagging their pants?

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
This chit's probably the WOAT fashion trend. Sometimes I think it's gone for good but then I see some dumbass trap nikkas or a group of young dudes looking like damn fools.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I been sagging since I was like 8 years old. Its beyond a trend at this point.

I rock track suits damn near everyday and hell yeah, I'm saggin

But I'm a fly young nikka so I know how to dress.

Some nikkas be lookin dirty when they sag.

But I can switch it up any day of the week and step into a suit and kill nikkas with the swag when necessary.

Its too late to stop nikkas from saggin..... Some nikkas been saggin their whole lives

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
I used to sag for a short time when I was around 16 ish. I now realize the negative connotations.

i couldn’t tell you why I did it other than I felt cool , fly or whatever.
:snoop:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I stopped sagging in my freshman year of college when this fat lesbian chick would say "Ew pick up your pants. Nobody wants to see that." every time I got up.
So whenever I got to that class I would pick up my pants like a bytch because I became self conscious...

She had two gay friends with her and they were always laughing about shyt and I'd assume they were laughing about me.
Sagging just didn't feel natural anymore.

:mjcry:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It looks tackier now than it ever has looked imo.
At least back in the day all the clothes were big so you didn't their boxers and shyt.

Now they wanna wear these tight ass jeans, these tight ass shirts that look like mid drifts, and their ass is just hanging out.

Everytime i see that shyt in Dallas I laugh in these nikkas faces, i cant help it :russ:

And I can tell by their reaction to my laughing that i'm hurting they feelings :mjcry:
One nikka at the mall pulled up his pants and walked away :mjlol: