When we gonna talk about Marcus Mariota being Alex Smith 2.0???

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:mjlol:

Alex Smith is better. Mariota has a wet noodle for an arm and gets intercepted way too much.Delanie Walker covered for his weaknesses.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
People still running with this idea that Alex Smith is complete trash. :mjlol:If the Chiefs defense was worth a shyt Alex's playoff record would be a lot better. Him being Alex 2.0 would be a compliement. Alex Smith had the Chiefs up by 28 against the colts playoffs, and our trash ass defense lost the game.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Who are Marcus Mariota's offensive weapons? I'll wait

Checkdown Alex had weapons throughout his career and has only managed to be a game manager.

Mariota hasn't lived up to his draft status but he's had a better start to his career than Alex Smith did. Mariota's only 24 too. Put Mariota on the Giants or something and I think we'd see what he can really do

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the issue I have with MM is that hes way too brittle.

as a result, he doesn't have an identity as a QB. hes not really a complete pocket passer, and theyre hesitant to make him a real dual threat because, again, he brittle af

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The playoff game already put him ahead of Alex

yea, the exhilarating performance that was 205 yards on 31 attempts 2td and 1int, against a bottom 5 pass defense was truly special

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yea, the exhilarating performance that was 205 yards on 31 attempts 2td and 1int, against a bottom 5 pass defense was truly special

Better than taking a shyt with the leagues leading rusher, TE and best big play wr in league history, don’t you think? Remember when Alex couldn’t manage a 28 point playoff lead a few years ago?

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Alex Smith actually a decent QB tho

He woulda made SB if not for Kyle Williams fukkin up two returns

He was decent in KC

He not gonna put the squad on his bac but he a game manager wwho can make some big plays here n there and not turn it over

Mariota sukks flatout....

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Better than taking a shyt with the leagues leading rusher, TE and best big play wr in league history, don’t you think? Remember when Alex couldn’t manage a 28 point playoff lead a few years ago?
yes I remember, alex smith was really terrible playing defense against andrew luck and was outdueled as andrew luck keep throwing at him and alex smith was not able to cover a lick; it was awful and negated 378 yards 4tds 0 picks he put up on offense. you're absolutely right.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
in fact, after further thoughts thanks to @dh86 , I will have to put MM above Matt Ryan too. MM could never have not managed a 25 point playoff lead a few years ago. damn, MM's future is too bright. come to think about it, he might reach the true league mvp matt stafford :blessed:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
in fact, after further thoughts thanks to @dh86 , I will have to put MM above Matt Ryan too. MM could never have not managed a 25 point playoff lead a few years ago. damn, MM's future is too bright. come to think about it, he might reach the true league mvp matt stafford :blessed:

Context isn’t your thing. We all have our various shortcomings though

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Context isn’t your thing. We all have our various shortcomings though
ad hominems when you have nothing to say is so tried and true :mjlol: what else to expect from someone who stans matt stafford tho ? :manny:

it's truly amazing how incompetent you at the only thing you know and dikkride in football - qbs. I hope you're not this incompetent at your job.