When was the last time you crapped your pants?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
be honest.

i drink a lot so i get literally 'piss drunk' and fukk up my jeans about twice a year. that's only takin a #1, though.

i want to know the last time ya pooped 'em, breh. :birdman:

i was 8 and it was the last day of little league. we lost every game that season so my mom took me to blockbuster to rent one-a dem SNES cartridges. i know you're prolly expecting one of those glamorous doo-doo drawers stories but simple truth is i farted.

except that wasn't all that happened. :lupe:

i knew i had to crap but back then i though i could trade a poop in for 15 farts. i learned a valuable lesson the hard way. :to:

you already sharin ya girl...why not share your shame?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I can't speak for any time before age 7 but not once since then. I have jedi like control over my bowels

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I was like 10 lol. I was at my father house and was eating the blue icing Oreos (springtime edition). I was crushing them :ahh:. He was about to take me back to my house & I started feeling my stomach turning but I was watching TV and didn't want to move. When I couldn't hold it no more I ran to the bathroom with my hand in my pants trying hold my ass from shytting (pause). I shytted all over my hand and pants :why:. It was the diarrhea shyt too :scusthov: That's when I learned I was lactose intolerant.