When was the best time for Undertaker to retire?

When should Undertaker have called it quits?

• 2010 (Shawn retires)

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • 2012 (End of an Era)

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • 2014 (The Streak.....is over)

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • 2017 (Undertaker looks like he doesn't even remember what his name is)

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The streak needed to be ended, that's wrestling.... You have your time then pass the torch onto someone else... I would of ended it with a redemption win against Sting instead of sting jobbing to triple H

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
2012 would've been the ideal time to go after his Mania storyline with HBK/HHH ended, however we wouldn't have got his fantastic Mania 29 against Punk.
2014 would've been another good time after the streak ended, but we were cutting it close to his 25th anniversary in the company.
2015 would be my answer. He was nowhere near his prime anymore, but he put on two fun, entertaining matches with Brock and we got to see the B.O.D. tag team one last time for his 25th anniversary.

He was shot beyond that point although his tag match with Roman against Drew and Shane was fun as was his Graveyard Match with AJ at the 2020 WrestleMania, He had workers that could help him out, sell, and not make him put in as much work.

SirMo

Pro
Daps
It is the year 1992, Undertaker has just defeated Kamala at Survivor Series. He then gets in the ring, strips naked and starts masturbating until he ejaculates, right onto the canvas. He then squats over his hat, takes a big shyt into it, and throws it into the crowd - shyt flies everywhere - all over peoples faces. He then walks to the back naked, semi erect. This would literally be the most memorable thing ever.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
It is the year 1992, Undertaker has just defeated Kamala at Survivor Series. He then gets in the ring, strips naked and starts masturbating until he ejaculates, right onto the canvas. He then squats over his hat, takes a big shyt into it, and throws it into the crowd - shyt flies everywhere - all over peoples faces. He then walks to the back naked, semi erect. This would literally be the most memorable thing ever.

https://media.tenor.com/txO2AWE0L5UAAAAM/what-the-fukk-was-that-what-the-fukk.gif

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
:dame: :dame: :dame:

2012. Would've made "End of an Era" mean something. Instead, just like "Once In A Lifetime", it ended up not meaning shyt lol.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Lot of logical choices really.

2012 end of an era for sure would work.

The streak ending is good as well but I really enjoyed the content he and Brock did after that. Especially the cowardly elements they were adding unto taker with those low blow wins. The crowd was even split on taker too.

If not those two he should have hung it up after Roman. there were a lot of stinkers after that and like a handful of passable moments ( Cena 2018, aj boneyard etc)