When was it okay to care about another mans hairline?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
women only care about other womens' hairlines so we can laugh at them. Men... women don't care unless they won't let it go and look silly as fukk with a high hairline.

Yes I would date a bald guy---plenty of hot ones out there.

You're a white women, perhaps yall don't care about hairlines but many black women do care about hairlines, you think Black men are getting weekly shape ups to impress other men :mjpls:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Honestly, the coli is the only place where I see hairlines being talked about/clowned so much (and back on :hamster:, of course)

Only time I see nikkas gettin' clowned for their hairline elsewhere is when it's someone who got some abnormal-lookin' shyt, like the ones who got the hairline at the back of their skull and shyt :snoop:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never heard a woman reject a guy because of his hairline.

In fact I know of several dudes with male pattern baldness who pull all the time :yeshrug:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll buggin if you think hairlines don't get roasted

nikkas been doin that shyt since high school.A lot of you people obviously haven't kicked it around nikkas,that's all black people do is talk about about other peoples cars,linings,gear,shoes, physiques,women etc

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man, the worst thing to do to black man is to stare at his hairline after her gets his haircut and not say anything at all, just stare.

Daps
any black man that isnt a bum cherishes his hairline.

Go up to a random blackman and give him the ":huhldup:why yo hairline look like that breh". You goin hit a spot that goin humble him like :unsure:

Its a black thing. All melanin-deficient peoples wouldnt understand. Yall swaggerless by nature.

We value a crisp cut, if you dont, youre a certified bum. if yo hairline start looking raggedy, youre a certified bum. If yo **** pushed back, yo barber is a bum, and youre a sucker. If it start receding, we consider you inferior (we know you aint confident on the inside:birdman:), therefore a sucker. If the receding gets serious, we see a gaping hole in your persona, liable to not be respected.

Black people breh, we got benchmarks to judge a breh official:obama:

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its pretty gay to care about that... whats next shoes? oh wait..

white guys dont even care about that