When was it okay to care about another mans hairline?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm starting to see more & more dudes go out of their way to talk about another mans hairline like its even a huge factor.. Most Girls don't even care about that shyt :snoop:

When did this fukkery start?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Never. Unless you're cracking jokes on your boy or something (and it better be your boy :usure:) It's pretty gay to be concerned about another dude's appearance. Obviously this doesn't apply to situations where there's a health issue involved or you're related

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
there have been a lot of threads on hair loss and hair lines recently, hasn't there? because i never hear anyone else talking about hair lines IRL aside from you guys...

yamomzb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to see more & more dudes go out of their way to talk about another mans hairline like its even a huge factor.. Most Girls don't even care about that shyt :snoop:

When did this fukkery start?

:umad: your hairline probably pushed back

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
I've yet to find a woman say she found a guy unattractive because of a slight misalignment in his hairline.

oh so you think men go through all types of hoops to mask their balding or pushed back hairlines....to mask their hairlines from other men? :laff:
if women never existed i would never go to a barbershop as frequest as i do to get a lineup or a fresh haircut
so nikkas going through the black ice treatments to not appear younger and more attractive to the opposite sex?

keep telling yourself it doesnt matter...at all

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
there have been a lot of threads on hair loss and hair lines recently, hasn't there? because i never hear anyone else talking about hair lines IRL aside from you guys...

you must have grown up in a white neighborhood

cause nikkas was cracking on mafukker's domes and hairlines since i was in middle school

some nikkas had the eroding hairline as a younging:krs: