when u feel the urge to cheat on your s/o...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To be honest, once you get that urge, you will eventually satisfy that urge. It's a given because your using lust in order to replace logic. Basically, don't fight the urge, just make sure you don't get caught. You've already made up your mind that you want to cheat.
This.

There's nothing you can do... just don't get caught and keep her happy so she wont disrespect you ( i didn't say cheat cuz that's out the question - i'm talking bout even talkin to a n1gga in the wrong way)

She'll never understand that nutting in her for the rest of your life is just not natural. U need p*ssy amounts that are comparable to ur life- If you didn't really get p*ssy like that before her, then just don't cheat. IF u got it all the time, and u have too many opportunities, then just space it out and alway put her first.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never had they urge to cheat on my SO. I don't talk to other guys long enough to form a connection where the urge to be intimate with them happens and I wouldnt allow myself to get to that point. Once you start flirting and building on the initial attraction, you're already on your way to cheating so why allow yourself to even get to that place? It's not hard to just walk away.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
There was only ONE girl I wouldn't cheat on because she was everything I ever neeed, but the rest I didn't care about and did what I did. I even banged a girl before seeing my girl at the time :obama:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tell my girl and we pray together

black-married-couple-praying.jpg

is that :youngsabo:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think about all the nasty...filthy...disgusting...probably illegal...sex acts we have done...and i think...do i have the energy to try and coax another harlot into this sick...demented shyt again...:usure:

Like, I be on the verge of cheating sometime...their are some really bad chicks at my job...and i be like...

"Obviously you are down to let me bend you over my desk...:ehh:"

"But would you let me fukk you to the soundtrack of the Columbine shooting...:demonic:"

Yes...I have done this...:beli::merchant::what:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
This.

There's nothing you can do... just don't get caught and keep her happy so she wont disrespect you ( i didn't say cheat cuz that's out the question - i'm talking bout even talkin to a n1gga in the wrong way)

She'll never understand that nutting in her for the rest of your life is just not natural. U need p*ssy amounts that are comparable to ur life- If you didn't really get p*ssy like that before her, then just don't cheat. IF u got it all the time, and u have too many opportunities, then just space it out and alway put her first.

slow-clap-gif.gif

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Man this girl Im with, I love her to death and theres nothing we wouldnt do for eachother We´v been togheter for five years.. With that said.. I´v been with five diffrent girls since I met her.. dont confuse lust with love youngin being with other girls helped me to realise how much I love her and how much I love the person she is

Was you with them 5 chicks one time or was it fck buddy Sht?

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I was too wasted on Saturday( No details will be given on what I consumed) but got damn I got caught slipping. Got this bad Eritrean hoes number but saved and kept the text :snoop: Girl been in beef mode since.

I told her I was just being my boys Wingman and he was forcing the issue etc. not shyt worked. But is it really cheating just to get a number at a club/bar ? Or is it just the intent..

So what would you feel like if she did the same to you? Man, some of you guys talk so much sh*t especially when it comes to cheating, but I've seen a lot of guys lose their damn mind over the same thing happening to them. Like the women yall are with dont see fine ass people on a daily basis? Cant control the urge my ass. lol. Looking past the stereotypes, women are just as sexual as men.

Im an honest person. If I get that urge to actually cheat (not talking about thinking someone else is attractive - Im in a relationship, not blind. I find other people attractive all the time:ohlawd:)... to have thoughts about going behind my S/Os back to get some, theres a problem. That means its over for me.