when u feel the urge to cheat on your s/o...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Think about the thought of her cheating on you and how much that would hurt you...

Or if she matters enough to you, you'd never think of cheating on her in the first place.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
salt peter. ask you boys doin time about it

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
To be honest, once you get that urge, you will eventually satisfy that urge. It's a given because your using lust in order to replace logic. Basically, don't fight the urge, just make sure you don't get caught. You've already made up your mind that you want to cheat.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I was too wasted on Saturday( No details will be given on what I consumed) but got damn I got caught slipping. Got this bad Eritrean hoes number but saved and kept the text :snoop: Girl been in beef mode since.

I told her I was just being my boys Wingman and he was forcing the issue etc. not shyt worked. But is it really cheating just to get a number at a club/bar ? Or is it just the intent..

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
Think about the thought of her cheating on you and how much that would hurt you...

Or if she matters enough to you, you'd never think of cheating on her in the first place.

You always gonna wanna fukk something :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
honestly i just think bout how no matter how phat the ass is or how fine they are they will never satisify me all the damn time cuz i know once i did hit it i would say aight go bout ur business were done here

like this

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/71749_c00ntodabushes2.gif

then i would want to go home to wifey regardless except i would feel bad for what i did to wifey so i wouldnt do it be pointless i just politely decline the offer and go home

but i tell u what i be looking like this on some of the one's that try to test my limits

tumblr_magkuiw12C1ry10fwo1_500_zps3244398c.gif