When to cut your losses...

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm...

I don't want to say 3 red flags, because for me 1 of the red flags can be enough.

My number 1 pet peeve is being flaky first sign of that they are cut off.

Ignoring me/playing games. I'm not chasing anyone.

Being too aggresive.

Arrogance.

Trying to play me like I'm stupid :heh:

No chemistry.

etc...

Such a fine line with ladies.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Such a fine line with ladies.

I'm not the type to say he didn't reply within 20 min, an 1 hr or even that day he is ignoring me. Although if it takes someone a day that gets slight side eye. You get the benefit of the doubt. I am bad with texts so I understand. But days? You might get another courtesy text but after that :camby: If we are supposed to have a date they know and I know and when the time comes they don't respond, :ohlawd: I'm ghost and they will be ignored.

As for aggression. If I am like no, and a guy still presses...I mean a firm no. If I have to say, I'm not playing, drop it or anything like that it's too much. We obviously aren't on the same page regardless of what waters he maybe trying to test. If i'm not trying to do something, or take it somewhere he is, then we should stop talking then and he can go find what he wants.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not the type to say he didn't reply within 20 min, an 1 hr or even that day he is ignoring me. Although if it takes someone a day that gets slight side eye. You get the benefit of the doubt. I am bad with texts so I understand. But days? You might get another courtesy text but after that :camby: If we are supposed to have a date they know and I know and when the time comes they don't respond, :ohlawd: I'm ghost and they will be ignored.

As for aggression. If I am like no, and a guy still presses...I mean a firm no. If I have to say, I'm not playing, drop it or anything like that it's too much. We obviously aren't on the same page regardless of what waters he maybe trying to test. If i'm not trying to do something, or take it somewhere he is, then we should stop talking then and he can go find what he wants.

Yo comprendo.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Sounds familiar :francis:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm...

I don't want to say 3 red flags, because for me 1 of the red flags can be enough.

Being too aggresive.

Arrogance.

No chemistry.

etc...

:mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm...

Being too aggresive.

Arrogance.

No chemistry.

etc...

:mindblown:

Dang rae, a nikka would have to slip and just fall into your heart by mistake to have a chance. :pachaha: