When to cut your losses...

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Single brehettes when meeting and chatting to a new person(s), what are some signs that push you to keep it moving or proceed with the breh?

Is 3 red flags and they're out? They get on one of your pet peeves? Anything.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I cut men off real easy in the beginning but it's hard when you get to know them and like them. I'd say a guy you meet doesn't deserve 3 strikes. Why give someone you don't know that many passes?

One guy I met, wasn't really interested anyways told me he was a weed head during our 1st time texting. The nikka had to :camby:.

He had the nerve to text me a few weeks later at 4 am:mindblown: and I had to pretend I didn't know him because I said I just got the number.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I cut men off real easy in the beginning but it's hard when you get to know them and like them. I'd say a guy you meet doesn't deserve 3 strikes. Why give someone you don't know that many passes?

One guy I met, wasn't really interested anyways told me he was a weed head during our 1st time texting. The nikka had to :camby:.

He had the nerve to text me a few weeks later at 4 am:mindblown: and I had to pretend I didn't know him because I said I just got the number.
Shallow

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Its tru, u cut the man off becuz of weed (which has multiple benefits and shld not discredit ones character) and then instead of being upfront about it or/and telling him when he txtd you lter on you lied....tsk tsk tsk
I'm not into weed heads and I told him and cut him off. After he got cut off he hit me up weeks later at 4am high.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
If the first contact (or even the first few) is a text message rather than a phone call, I lose interest in you as far as romance potential. We can be text buddies when I'm bored, but you will never see me again in person. The last thing I want to do is have a 10 hr text conversation that could have been 15 minutes over the phone.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Hmmm...

I don't want to say 3 red flags, because for me 1 of the red flags can be enough.

My number 1 pet peeve is being flaky first sign of that they are cut off.

Ignoring me/playing games. I'm not chasing anyone.

Being too aggresive.

Arrogance.

Trying to play me like I'm stupid :heh:

No chemistry.

etc...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's going to be up to you to decide. You feel when you're being strung along or someone is playing games. With some you'll give a shyt load of chances and others it's a one strike you're out deal. If you have to make a thread about it that mothefukker has to go :camby:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hmmm...

I don't want to say 3 red flags, because for me 1 of the red flags can be enough.

Being too aggresive.

Arrogance.

No chemistry.

etc...

:mjcry:

Why do women be giving these looks

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I think this is my biggest one especially at an age where you shouldnt be playing games, like fukk off with that shyt.

I never had time for games and I hate being ignored. Like @Rawtid said you might some people more chances than others based on different things. But if you act like you don't want me I'm ghost.

That's going to be up to you to decide. You feel when you're being strung along or someone is playing games. With some you'll give a shyt load of chances and others it's a one strike you're out deal. If you have to make a thread about it that mothefukker has to go :camby:

I agree. If you have to think about it that much, go back on forth with it that much and/or make a thread its time to go. All it is, is trying to talk yourself out of something you already know.
:mjcry:

Why do women be giving these looks

:manny: there are just somethings that's never gonna be cool with me.

Lol what did you do?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Oh I've already made my decision. I just made the thread because I was thinking about my options.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm...

Being too aggresive.

Arrogance.

No chemistry.

etc...
Yes! My favorite line.