When they got the money in Dead Presidents, why didn't they leave town?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The whole plan was fukked up to begin with:francis::

• Tate should had focus on the people in the room instead of bringing Bokeem into the mix
  • Maybe David should had brought those "revolutionary nikkas" in the mix because they could had been the pawns that won't go back to Tate and them
  • Chris Tucker should had been the driver, instead of the lookout
  • The Rican dude did the most instead of enough
The plan was doomed on arrival for them to even try to leave because they weren't going to get far:aicmon:.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't even do drugs but that scene of him with blue eyes and a needle in his arm hit hard :wow:

The Al Green song playing in the background just did it for me:mjcry:

I swear The Hughes Brothers never get their due for what they did for not only black cinema but motion pictures as a whole. This type of flick should get the Criterion Collection treatment, but of course not:mjpls:. Heavens forbid we have a movie that has a full black range of characters, a powerful story, and some of the best scenery to justify film critics to discuss the elements of a black man struggling in a recession filled 70s after coming from a war being abandoned by his own fukking government.

Daps
The Al Green song playing in the background just did it for me:mjcry:

I swear The Hughes Brothers never get their due for what they did for not only black cinema but motion pictures as a whole. This type of flick should get the Criterion Collection treatment, but of course not:mjpls:. Heavens forbid we have a movie that has a full black range of characters, a powerful story, and some of the best scenery to justify film critics to discuss the elements of a black man struggling in a recession filled 70s after coming from a war being abandoned by his own fukking government.

As long as we know what it is..... fukk em.

Yeah like someone said, that soundtrack was perfect. I think it was AL b sure or someone who sang it on the record but it sounded great still

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The whole plan was fukked up to begin with:francis::

• Tate should had focus on the people in the room instead of bringing Bokeem into the mix
  • Maybe David should had brought those "revolutionary nikkas" in the mix because they could had been the pawns that won't go back to Tate and them
  • Chris Tucker should had been the driver, instead of the lookout
  • The Rican dude did the most instead of enough
The plan was doomed on arrival for them to even try to leave because they weren't going to get far:aicmon:.

You got a junkie, pyromaniac and a jackleg preacher in the mix you know you on the path to destruction :francis:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Still can't believe ol boy threw a chair at the judge :russ: :krs:

my favorite scene in the movie “Life? The fukk he mean life? After all this shyt I did for my motherfukkin' country? The fukk he talkin' about? Man, fukk you!” Then cut to Ant on the bus with Isaac Hayes playing in the backround

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
my favorite scene in the movie “Life? The fukk he mean life? After all this shyt I did for my motherfukkin' country? The fukk he talkin' about? Man, fukk you!” Then cut to Ant on the bus with Isaac Hayes playing in the backround
I loved that shyt,if you get life might as well go out with a bang. Homeboy was on bus like:birdman: looking out window. His mom reaction to him throwing chair was funny too "Ahhh"

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I think the dude Larenz Tate's character is based off of, ended up only doing a couple of years after good behavior

that ending scene at the court was sad and funny at the same time

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

I wonder if that shyt was improvised because Martin Sheen was ducking for the fences :deadmanny:.Laurenz blacked the fukk out during that whole movie:banderas: