When there is character creator in game, do you make white characters?

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Only if you can make multiple characters at a time, like Neverwinter, and only if I am curious if I can make a character from another game, like Geralt, or some weird concept character. That and gimmick characters that happen to be white. All my characters save for 2 or 3 are black and the white ones aren't really used. I created them to see how it would look and now they just sit there for the free inventory space they provide

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Lol i try make a short fat black man for everytime they let me :russ: and now imma either pick a ranger/rogue class for everytime or mage secondly when i wanna blow shyt up..only white characters i use were elves because i always preferred mages and bow and arrow gameplay..but i must say lost ark make me wanting to start creating black female characters with those rogue female classes that game has, the sword/dagger gameplay is phenomenal in lost ark

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
vrsjs0d.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
1st playthrough i always make a black male that represents myself. and i do a paragon build
2nd playthrough i usually try to do female and evil build, she usually black unless i'm unable to make a realistically black looking woman who is also attractive. If my choice is a white character in black face i'll usually just say fukk it.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i create black or white players in sports games
mostly black tho

while i dont use my own name my coaches/gms are created as black