Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Need to let all this craziness marinate and I'll make my vote.

LeBron actually took Larry Nance and Jordan Clarkson to the NBA Finals. Warriors running with 4 All-Stars...

Damn brehs.. this will either be predictable af or extremely entertaining, but I'm afraid it depends more on the Warriors than on the Cavs. LeBron is amazing but his supporting cast...
You already know I want to see LeBron lift his 4th Trophy..

Props op for the Thread Title and OP: it's only right breh
:obama:
Why the fukk do people keep saying this!? Are we going to say this about every great player:what:

Oh Pierce took Eddie House to the finals:ooh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Just to show how weird this season is, this is probably the first time two teams outside of the top 10 in defense efficiency have made it to the finals.

Obviously there's a shytload of lineup issues going into that but its still hilarious. 01 Lakers were the only other bad defense to win a ring and their about to be joined lol

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Why the fukk do people keep saying this!? Are we going to say this about every great player:what:

Oh Pierce took Eddie House to the finals:ooh:
The reason people keep saying this is because it shows just how much effort LeBron and 1-2 other players had to exert every time and that he was carrying the team on his back, including dead weight like Nance, Clarkson and J.R. Smith.

The situation with Pierce is completely different and Eddie House would be a starter on these Cavs..

Come on
:rudy:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
The reason people keep saying this is because it shows just how much effort LeBron and 1-2 other players had to exert every time and that he was carrying the team on his back, including dead weight like Nance, Clarkson and J.R. Smith.

The situation with Pierce is completely different and Eddie House would be a starter on these Cavs..

Come on
:rudy:
No the reason people keep saying is because they're peasants:francis: