Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael Jordan wouldn't have let Love get through a summer without becoming a legit rim protector. What do the Cavs do in practice?

Daps
Because I'm talking about what happened before LeBron threw him off.

The ref missed the first foul, it escalated into a second foul, so he ignored the second foul so he could go back and call the first foul. It was pathetic officiating.
I addressed that in my post - "Bell defended him as well as one could on an inbounds".

There's no foul from Bell on that play, in fact, LeBron actually initiates the contact in the first place, by going right into Bell's body, and then hooking his arm.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I addressed that in my post - "Bell defended him as well as one could on an inbounds".

There's no foul from Bell on that play, in fact, LeBron actually initiates the contact in the first place, by going right into Bell's body, and then hooking his arm.
Nope, I know you like the Warriors but they commit fouls just like any other team. Players get away with that type of ball denial defense late in games sometimes but it's a foul.

Daps
Nope, I know you like the Warriors but they commit fouls just like any other team. .
:heh:

Who said they didn't? Save this straw man shyt for the next man. On this particular play, the Warriors didn't commit a foul.
Players get away with that type of ball denial defense late in games sometimes but it's a foul.
LeBron initiates the contact, and even hooks his arm. If you're going to call that on the defender, then EVERY single inbounds possession should be met with a whistle - every single one. But obviously, basketball CS needs to come into play, and you have to allow the defender a chance at ball-denial; that means body contact besides grabbing/pulling or lying on top of the offensive player. Bell started off with giving him room to move, LeBron purposefully went right into his body and hooked Bell's arm while it was extended (how can you not see this from the clip?). If they're not going to call the foul on LeBron for that, then just leave it be.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:heh:

Who said they didn't? Save this straw man shyt for the next man. On this particular play, the Warriors didn't commit a foul.

LeBron initiates the contact, and even hooks his arm. If you're going to call that on the defender, then EVERY single inbounds possession should be met with a whistle - every single one. But obviously, basketball CS needs to come into play, and you have to allow the defender a chance at ball-denial; that means body contact besides grabbing/pulling or lying on top of the offensive player. Bell started off with giving him room to move, LeBron purposefully went right into his body and hooked Bell's arm while it was extended (how can you not see this from the clip?). If they're not going to call the foul on LeBron for that, then just leave it be.
Most inbounds plays don't have any attempt at ball denial because of how hard it is to do without fouling.

It is next to impossible to deny the ball without denying the offensive player the freedom of movement. If what Bell is doing isn't a foul, defensive players could work together and prevent an entire team from ever crossing half court :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why are you still quoting me hours later? Move on. Stop harassing me.

U wanna neg da Gawd..
7fe3505bef3e8ccae7e477ce3120ee275c76e1c.gif

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
If they're not going to call the foul on LeBron for that, then just leave it be.

Basically this. That bumping between him and Bron wasn't even worthy of a regular season call, let alone in the playoffs.....And if you're going to call it, then you should have called it on LeBron....

But it's OK regardless. The refs have been bad in every series at both ends of the floor so nothing to do except play through it. On to the next, Dubs in 4.