• Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're actually showing your insecurities by posting this over and over and over again.
Y’all the insecure ones talking shyt because I’m not up the Warriors ass crack. Imagine being salty and wanting a player to fail like y’all do LeBron? I just respect greatness and have no problem with appreciating it unlike y’all.

Daps
Y’all the insecure ones talking shyt because I’m not up the Warriors ass crack. Imagine being salty and wanting a player to fail like y’all do LeBron? I just respect greatness and have no problem with appreciating it unlike y’all.
tenor.gif

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you "respect greatness" like you say you do, you'd be able to appreciate what GS is doing also. But all you're doing in this thread is being an insufferable, hating ass bytch.

:manny:
Now I’m a hater because I said that Steph was arrogant? Which he clearly is.

I respect dude as a shooter, but what else is there to his game?

I respect KDs skill, but he still sucks for doing things the easy way.

Klay Thompson is just an off brand version of Steph Curry. Good shooter but that’s it.

And Draymond..I just don’t like him.

Imagine me being pressed over a player like y’all are with LeBron where y’all hate on him on every post y’all make.

Daps
Now I’m a hater because I said that Steph was arrogant? Which he clearly is.

I respect dude as a shooter, but what else is there to his game?

I respect KDs skill, but he still sucks for doing things the easy way.

Klay Thompson is just an off brand version of Steph Curry. Good shooter but that’s it.

And Draymond..I just don’t like him.

Imagine me being pressed over a player like y’all are with LeBron where y’all hate on him on every post y’all make.
That wasn't an invitation for you to quote me again. Shut the fukk up, and take your ass back to The Salon.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What if JR missed the free throw and George Hill got the rebound and ran it out without calling timeout. Who would get the blame?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He shouldn’t have said it because of how butt hurt everyone was when he did even tho those who were butt hurt were the ones he was talking about.

I wasn’t rooting for him to fail so it didn’t apply to me.

It’s like folks who have an agenda against particular athletes want said athletes to just ‘play nice’ and not say shyt. Then when they do it’s “YO HE AINT HIMBLE” when the reality is you’re just hurt becuz what he said is true :bryan:

Again, you keep saying he shouldn't have said it then in the same breath defend him

Are you that fukkin slow and stupid? :dead: