Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
And there are people like you going up and down the thread who aren’t legit Warriors fans. They either hate LeBron because he beat their favorite team, the MJ comparisons are killing their spirit, and their other favorite players are just not good enough. I mean I’ll let you cook too, but it’s obvious who the fake ones are.
Now I’m not a legit Warriors fan:russ:
That’s it..
Let’s turn it personal because my posts are trash and let me get some residual, easy daps:mjgrin:
I’ve never even seen your goofy ass post until today:mjlol:
Your posts are illogical and just a bunch of gibberish justificattion for your Lebron slurping..
I posted pure facts and you come back with this trash:deadmanny:
Now I know for certain you have never watched a full NBA season before Lebron James came into the league..
Then you mention Michael Jordan for no damn reason:pachaha:
That’s exactly what casuals do:mjgrin:
But you got it:umad:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Bob Myers explains how Klay Thompson practically 'talks the injury out of existence'

On Monday morning, Warriors GM Bob Myers shared a pretty funny story about Klay that will only add to his legend.

"His mind -- it's almost like he doesn't allow himself the option of not playing," Myers exlained on KNBR 680. "The whole time he keeps saying to himself, over and over again out loud, he goes, 'I'm playing, I'm playing. I'm not sitting out, I'm not sitting out.' And he's just talking to himself.

"It's almost like he talks the injury out of existence. It's unbelievable."

:smugbiden:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What exactly is your point? Were any of the Cavs free throws illegitimate and on what plays did the Warriors not get the FTs they deserved? It's really a retarded argument otherwise.

On the other hand, Lebron gets hacked and mauled all game with no whistle being called and blatant calls waved off unfairly

:stopitslime:
Cats were in here bytching and complaining that the Cavs weren’t getting calls.
You must not be watching the game if you didn’t see the calls the Cavs were getting all game. As Soon as Bron steps in the paint a foul gets called.i dont know what you’re talking about when saying Bron doesn’t get fouls. Off the top of my head I can name a play .... on one of curry 3 point shots he got fouled and it was not called . Meanwhile Bron attempts that bullshyt turn around and it gets called a foul... Kevin Love was bowing opponents when receiving the ball in the paint on the pick and roll and getting to the line.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Wrong. I don’t like Drake at all.

Anywho, LeBron having fun doesn’t equate to being cocky on the level of Steph and the Warriors.. but I know the majority in here don’t like Bron which is hilarious. So it is what it is. LOL.
Girl take your ass back to the Salon :camby:

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
N̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶r̶i̶o̶r̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶:̶r̶u̶s̶s̶:̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶.̶ ̶L̶e̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶s̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶u̶a̶l̶,̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶y̶ ̶d̶a̶p̶s̶:̶m̶j̶g̶r̶i̶n̶:̶ ̶I̶’̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶f̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶:̶m̶j̶l̶o̶l̶:̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶l̶l̶o̶g̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶g̶i̶b̶b̶e̶r̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶t̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶L̶e̶b̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶l̶u̶r̶p̶i̶n̶g̶.̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶p̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶s̶h̶:̶d̶e̶a̶d̶m̶a̶n̶n̶y̶:̶ ̶N̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶u̶l̶l̶ ̶N̶B̶A̶ ̶s̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶L̶e̶b̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶J̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶g̶u̶e̶.̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶M̶i̶c̶h̶a̶e̶l̶ ̶J̶o̶r̶d̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶:̶p̶a̶c̶h̶a̶h̶a̶:̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶u̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶:̶m̶j̶g̶r̶i̶n̶:̶ ̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶:̶u̶m̶a̶d̶:̶
Yawn... You done now?