Reppin
B-More
tumblr_o1hni2KkX41u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Kanye Knicks off Drake the next week from an Album week after that wins Family Feud damn by the math man going to be President

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
If Kanye becomes president he's the greatest rappRa by default

No disrespect to Jesus but he was never President

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Career bridesmaid.

Word.

We really need a separate thread or even sports forum for serious discussion. The hot takes and dumbassery gets old

you know what really gets old?

delusional Bron stan fakkits and their incessant juelzing and crying :scust:

if Bron wins, he's the GOAT, better than Jordan etc, and if he loses you guys have your go-to built in excuses every fukking time and it's like hearing the same record play over and over. like, what type of reality do you have to live in to think like this? how do you not recognize he intellectually fraudulent and disingenuous it is :mindblown:

and get that emotionally invested that you run to every thread that mentions his name to defend his honor, shyt is comical at this point. you nikkas really act like that's your baby daddy :heh:

the Coliseum isn't ruined because of people like me, it's ruined because of people like y'all :ufdup:

and the ultimate disconnect of you nikkas from reality is to call somebody about to be 3-6 in the Finals "LeThanos" :mjlol:
like, really bruh :what:

please explain the logic of how that works :jbhmm:

technically Thanos only killed HALF the universe, and this nikka Lebron can't even win HALF his Finals :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

either way, I'ma keep getting you cats aggy, and Bron gon keep taking Ls and there's nothing you can do about it :smugfavre:

except go back to your playbook and juelz and deflect some more :yeshrug:

enjoy the Finals :troll:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Lebron really managed to resurrect his hairline.

There's hope for you George Jefferson lookin nikkas after all.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
you know what really gets old?

delusional Bron stan fakkits and their incessant juelzing and crying :scust:

if Bron wins, he's the GOAT, better than Jordan etc, and if he loses you guys have your go-to built in excuses every fukking time and it's like hearing the same record play over and over. like, what type of reality do you have to live in to think like this? how do you not recognize he intellectually fraudulent and disingenuous it is :mindblown:

and get that emotionally invested that you run to every thread that mentions his name to defend his honor, shyt is comical at this point. you nikkas really act like that's your baby daddy :heh:

the Coliseum isn't ruined because of people like me, it's ruined because of people like y'all :ufdup:

and the ultimate disconnect of you nikkas from reality is to call a nikka about to be 3-6 in the Finals "LeThanos"
like, really bruh :what:

please explain the logic of how that works :jbhmm:

technically Thanos only killed HALF the universe, and this nikka Lebron can't even win HALF his Finals :pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

either way, I'ma keep getting you cats aggy, and Bron gon keep taking Ls and there's nothing you can do about it :smugfavre:

except go back to your playbook and juelz and deflect some more :yeshrug:

enjoy the Finals :troll:
Shut up fakkit. Jordan will always be my GOAT. I'm just gonna neg you and put you on ignore. Watch the game, kill yaself, IDC what you do cac