#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yes, those are stacked teams when you compare the competition. FOH
Stacked? You had teams in the West who was just as good and sometimes better. Some of those teams were stacked in the East. Miami team that won a string of 30 straight games for example. But in general, these were not stacked teams. They were contenders. Stacked is a team above all odds. GS these last two seasons. Chicago in the 90's. Boston in the 60's. Teams that's just that much better than everyone else where you are always favorite.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Steph looking him up and down the way Martin used to do people on his show. :mjlol:

tumblr_ni16aeSmQE1u5gmzao1_400.gif

Then motioned to LeBron like, "get your boy before I fukk him up :dahell:."
I hate NBA player posturing

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
As good as LeBron is, he can’t keep playing full games and expect to get through this series.

I could tell that his legs were dead at some points. Settling for shots, not rotating on defense, etc. trying to save energy.
Lue has to give him reasonable minutes but the issue is, when Bron leaves, Cleveland offense looks like shyt and their defense always looks like shyt. This is a 16 win team aside from Bron.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lue has to give him reasonable minutes but the issue is, when Bron leaves, Cleveland offense looks like shyt and their defense always looks like shyt. This is a 16 win team aside from Bron.

lebron doesn't want to implement an offensive system which is why they struggle with him on the bench. He just wants to play pick and roll and kick to 3pt shooters or he get's to the rim

Daps
LeBron stans have been on fire today:

Wished injury on an opposing player
Claimed that the refs are conspiring against LeBron because he's Anti-Trump (keep in mind this was in the midst of others saying the refs were doing everything in their power to help GS, despite the Warriors being called for 13 fouls, to the Cavs 3, at one point)
Claimed that the league is conspiring against LeBron because they allowed KD to join a 73-win team, and blocked a CP3 to LA trade (the obvious does not need to be stated)

And the worst one of all - one of them posted a gif of someone literally taking a shyt (yes, you heard that right - someone taking a shyt, all up and close and shyt) in defense of LeBron. That stan has now been banned. Thank God.

:picard:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
IF I'M ADAM silver i'm flat out telling durant and his camp if he resigns with the warriors next year i'll do everything in my power to assure you won't win another ring. This is absurd an absolute mess and a slap in the face to nba fans having this dude join a team after he colluded with them and dominate the league the way they have,

:pachaha: