Votes: 45 10.6%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
It was all good when they were doing the Jordan Clarkson celebration.

tenor.gif

:mjgrin:
look at these " front runners"

celebrating when things are good....
anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
IF I'M ADAM silver i'm flat out telling durant and his camp if he resigns with the warriors next year i'll do everything in my power to assure you won't win another ring. This is absurd an absolute mess and a slap in the face to nba fans having this dude join a team after he colluded with them and dominate the league the way they have,
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
IF I'M ADAM silver i'm flat out telling durant and his camp if he resigns with the warriors next year i'll do everything in my power to assure you won't win another ring. This is absurd an absolute mess and a slap in the face to nba fans having this dude join a team after he colluded with them and dominate the league the way they have,

How did he ruin it though? This is just his second straight year in the finals. LeBron is on his eight straight year. How come you're not complaining about Bron steam rolling through the east every year? :comeon:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did he ruin it though? This is just his second straight year in the finals. LeBron is on his eight straight year. How come you're not complaining about Bron steam rolling through the east every year? :comeon:

name me 1 lebron finals run that was as dominant as the warriors last 1

just 1

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
not when he gives up 30ppg on 50% cuz thats what Kyrie does

He is incapable of playing defense with his size.

Great offensive weapon tho

You act like Steph isn’t going to put up that 30 on 50% anyways:russ:Kyrie atleast balances out what Steph brings

What are the other guards doing? Hill was cool in the first half, second half, not really. JR smith had a total of 5 points.:russ: You need that scorer who can also create his own shot and Kyrie would of been just that. Nikkas acting like 2016 didn’t happen in part cause Kyrie was there to be a second option.

And this Cavs team has been about as Bi-polar as Kanye west on defense anyway so everything you using aganist Kyrie is null and void

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
KYRIE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HEALTHY AND HE WASN'T shyt LAST YEAR. BRON COULDN'T TAKE A SIP OF GATORADE.

WASN'T LEADING shyt IN BOSTON EITHER.

ECF WITHOUT HIM

That's cool and all but wouldn't you much rather have Kyrie out there? :sas2:

Bruh... What's up on these muthafukkin' ads? I know yall tryna get paid but they fukkin up the game. :dahell:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

You dudes are jokes and just want Lebron to win.

If GSW isn't winning then Lebron is. Stop crying

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Warriros don't respect Cavs shooters enough. Similar strategy beating Bron led teams that Spurs use....double team Bron sometimes and really only when u have to. Confuse other Cavs players and force them to make plays.
These role players are worn out from the stars. I am convince this one might end of being a sweep. Our game was the Game 1.
I think the Celtics can beat them if fully healthy.
Naw, they getting swept too. This is the one series they need Kyrie.