• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Lebron playing 48 minutes tonight. 1st game in 3 nights? Last game until Saturday? Yeah.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Put LeBron on Klay, Green on Durant.

Nobody's stopping Durant anyway...so fukk it...let LeBron get "rest" on defense.

Lockdown Klay.
Lockdown Steph.
Slowdown Durant.
get rest chasing around Klay brehs :mjlol:

Brawn's gonna sag off Draymond and float around just like he did last year, and just like he did with Barnes the two years prior.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Kerr better go deep with the rotation and add McGee on the starting lineup. The Warriors need interior defense badly. Draymond defense couldn't prevent the constant penetration in the lane by Houston. Lebron is a beast in the paint. The Warriors just need to keep their line up big to slow down Lebron until Iggy get back.
nah fukk them nikkas. Leave that brick footed man Looney in and let Bron eat. I want a watchable series muhfukka :damn:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
get rest chasing around Klay brehs :mjlol:

Brawn's gonna sag off Draymond and float around just like he did last year, and just like he did with Barnes the two years prior.

Can you imagine LeBron guarding Klay for a whole series :dead:

Dude would be hooked up to an IV machine with the breather like James Harrison at the SB in every 4th quarter :dead:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
This makes no sense. Warriors players shot 63% last finals when being guarded by Lebron in the first 2 games, and if you think KD won’t drop 60 on JR’s head, you bugging. Bron had a few moments when he was drained carrying his team against a Boston squad with 2 nikkas under 23 years old along with Al horford being the best 3 players, and you think he’s so easily gonna switch on Steph/Klay like them two nikkas won’t lite his ass up?:mjlol:
gccuU7E.gif

Durant's tall ass is gonna get however many points he wants.

However, the plan is to give him the ball more so that his innate bytch comes out and he chokes. Like in games 6 and 7 of the WCF his last year in OKC.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Can you imagine LeBron guarding Klay for a whole series :dead:

Dude would be hooked up to an IV machine with the breather like James Harrison at the SB in every 4th quarter :dead:

Y'all out here acting like Klay is Kyrie with the handles or some shyt.:what: All he does is hide behind illegal screens and shoot.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Durant's tall ass is gonna get however many points he wants.

However, the plan is to give him the ball more so that his innate bytch comes out and he chokes. Like in games 6 and 7 of the WCF his last year in OKC.
Then who’s guarding Steph? Bron? Oh so Hill gonna be KD, which forces a double team and leaves someone open, even draymond in the inside?

Who’s guarding Klay? Bron guarding him too? Oh so JR gonna guard KD and get 75 on 80% dropped on him:russ:

Bron gonna guard draymond? That leaves Love injury prone ass to be thrown in a ISO with KD for 20 straight plays? That’s BBQ chicken

Somebody explain how this makes sense or I’m not thinking deep enough. I recently had weed edibles so I’m not thinking right now. Help a brother out