staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LEXCUSES SMH

ROCKETS LITERALLY WOULDA BEAT THEM IF NOT FOR A CP3 INJURY

:dahell:
Who said anything about Bron you fakkit?
I wanna see other teams from the West go. I want LA, Utah, OKC, Houston & New Orleans to have a legit chance to make it but until GSW breaks up nobody is beating them

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
People really bytching about calls when it’s 15-6 advantage Cavs?
I really don't respect your opinion if you are blaming the refs time a team loses. like GSW needs the refs to beat this team.. Like refs make shots..

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
One thing that's clear is that Bron has enough help with this Cavs team. It's just poor coaching and lack of a system that fukks them up...which all ties back to Bron.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I can understand why people are still fixated on the officiating. The block/charge review totally altered the momentum and outcome of game 1. This series is already lopsided and to have the refs jump in like that kind of took the wind out of the Cavs and honestly a lot of people's interest in watching the rest of this series play out. I was pretty sure the Dubs were gonna win last year after getting Durant but for whatever reason I was MUCH more into that series.
The officiating has been bad with GS since the Houston series.

The aggravation comes from seeing them get calls when they don't need them. This is one of the all-time great teams with Durant's addition.
They're going to win the next 3 to 4+ NBA titles and no one will challenge them.
It actually was a lowkey joke that they went 7 games with the Rockets.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I know its early in the series but this warriors team isn't blowing them out like last year, and Cavs don't even have a scorer like Kyrie. What's with the warriors regression?

This isn't regression. Kyrie was not good in the first 3 games last year.

Lebron is better than last year