Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
You think it's hard to believe that Ken Mauer and some of them other cacs are on some MAGA shyt, and may feel a way about young rich Brehs Talking they shyt not just on the court but off it? The same way you see GMs, Owners, etc with instances of racist undertones and overtones?

Curry also spoke out against Trump and his sponsor UA supporting Trump.

The idea that there is some racist conspiracy against LeBron is silly

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Salt & Pepa tho
:ehh:
vkg1tWv.jpg

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I didn’t say it couldn’t happen what I am saying is don’t use that dumb ass narrative to why bron is about to lose... ITS DISGUSTING. nikka been killing it in these playoffs...... NOW the refs don’t fukk with cuz of trump all of sudden... Like I said LOG OFF please
Reread the post dude. Clearly said since. Wouldn't since mean since then and up until now? Idgaf if Bron lose nikka I just stated a observation lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
And who benefits the most from it? The best shooters. Thus, who does the most illegal screens? Its fukking stupid. Dude can get open without open screens, shyts just easier, especially against an already bad defense.

IDGAF if everyone gets to do it. It shouldn't be just accepted as part of the game simply because it leads to more high octane scoring. Call me whatever, but its true.
you're right but I think the NBA will start enforcing the rule as more people complain about every offense running high PnR and hunting for mismatches

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all heard that dropping science/one more chance hip Hop remix blasting over the arena speakers?

:wow:
This is funny cuz I never knew the sample came from Debarge. Song came on my playlist this morning:wow:

Neg me I deserve it:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh