Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Nah I feel you OP. We know the Warriors gonna win...we know they got the better team. So why they need so much help doe?

And the Bron game was going to be iconic in the mold of AI’s 48. Actually it was going to rank above that one because he was way fukkin better than Iverson’s. Only for it be snatched away and overshadowed by JR’s dumbassitude

nikka had a top 5 game in finals history and nobody’s gonna remember it the way they should cause of what happened:snoop:

The way it should be:blessed:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors stans really have nothing to counter with. Y'all got bailed out. Simple as that.

JR is going to JR, but his dumbass shouldn't have been I that position in the first place.
Cavs have 4 more chances. They also had a chance in ot. The better team won point blank .

The fact more people complaining bout the refs reviewing the call vs if it was a blocking foul ...... Which it was is ridiculous.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
ZsqcRUd.jpg

iIivj26.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Warriors stans really have nothing to counter with. Y'all got bailed out. Simple as that.

JR is going to JR, but his dumbass shouldn't have been I that position in the first place.

Foh clown nobody got bailed out.. Ken Mauer called a Charge while Tony Brothers called a block and the third ref saw Jeff Green foot in the restricted area which triggered the reply review

Regardless the call was a block point blank.. nobody got bailed out foh :camby:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Why didn’t Lebron attack the rim or take the shot with trash Steph Curry on him? He got the exact matchup they wanted

Durant/Green was shading Lebron on the right/left side....A dribble in either direction would have lead to a double team.

At this point,that play is meaningless....Lebron made the right decision.....Hill had a chance to win the game at the FT line.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Bron Lovers y’all

I was actually being nice to Bron by saying the Heat weren’t the first Superteam. The Celtics were....in the modern era. They were just 30-32 years old and weren’t in their prime. The Heat were the first Superteam with Prime players in their mid to late 20s. Then Golden State came and perfected it.

Is it Oochie Wally or one mic :ohhh: Bron Stans bytch and complain about Boston being a Superteam too :sadcam: and to stop picking on LeBron :sadcam: but when someone agrees that Boston was a superteam, it’s not true and they’re only saying that to prop up Kobe :heh: You dudes have mental problems.
The fact that you’re even attempting to compare Boston’s big four to Golden State’s proves how dishonest you dudes are.

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Durant/Green was shading Lebron on the right/left side....A dribble in either direction would have lead to a double team.

At this point,that play is meaningless....Lebron made the right decision.....Hill had a chance to win the game at the FT line.
Bruh, anybody askin that dumbass question to begin with doesn't understand basketball or is just a flat-out troll therefore really doesn't deserve a well thought-out response like the one you gave.

I keep sayin, NBA fans = Dumbest fans in all of sports.