Votes: 45 10.6%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I don't give a damn what anyone says. Lebron is the fukking goat. MJ had Kerr who is now a coach. Lebron has JR :mjlol:. MJ had Phil. Lebron has Lue is a master of panic. Dude could have called the last time out. :mjlol:.

Not only that but now he has to go against the most loaded team in NBA history with these dude as part of his squad.

You must be having a moment

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
drink-557x370.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This is trash. Kaep kneeling had zero to do with his relationship with Goodell. It was about using his platform to draw attention to an issue.

I didn't say Kaep was kneeling because of Goodell. The rest of the league however you can make that case.

there wouldn't be much of a need to protest by the rest of the players if they felt like they were being heard. Kaep had been vocal about what he was railing against prior to his protest. Kaep was doing it at first and nobody noticed until it was pointed out by someone. The rest of the players since feel like they're being ganged up on by the president and the rest of the league. A smarter commissioner would have been much more proactive about the situation and had Goodell been more proactive about it, I don't think there's as much of a league wide push back.