• Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noah

All Star
Daps
Got the Dubs in five. Cavs can make it more of a series IF:

-Come out with a very good Game 1 and 2 and stay disciplined. Golden State had slow starts in the last couple of games against Houston and they're a team of rhythm and runs. If Cleveland can be physical on the boards and play strong team ball and limit turnovers, they'll have a better chance of forcing Golden State into a flat start. They came back and won in 2016 in part because they played physically and worked the paint. Different teams and circumstances, but the Cavs should again look to work the paint.

-Korver, Love, Green, Hill, and Nance have to play really well on offense. Cleveland's offense absolutely has to look better than it did in Boston (lack of player movement was painful to watch) but there were still a handful of open looks that all those guys should have been able to make. Even with Iguodala out / not 100% I like Golden State's bench and their non-star players over Cleveland's in terms of reliability.

-Ty Lue watches Kerr's moves closely. Since there is a talent disparity, Cavs need any tactical advantage they can get. Take advantage if KD does that ISO-ball shyt for large chunks of time or if Kerr has a weird lineup out there or if there is something the Warriors aren't doing defensively that they should do. I'd say Lue coached well to close out Boston but...
gX1hr0-o4mB2GQXx1GbhSV3HqtCE6b-h__T9wXERzDojx451B8gx9As_vQ2Qad_I3NNe-TL4n_b2yGod4NeOTqI_-8K26iI5NEy9IS6RaesQWdxowmAmZwp5haJYxI6vfY5y91XO

But yeah. Got Dubs in five for a reason. Those things are pretty big ifs. Going to enjoy the games anyway.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
And can yall nikkas stop crying about KD already? Finals ain't even started yet and nikkas already writing it off, we don't know what's gonna happen. You have to play the game to win. I thought ya'll were Bron fans, cause I know the nikka don't think like this. LeBron is coming into the Finals on his killer shyt. I be joking with that Dubs in 3 shyt but nobody expected the Cavs to win in 2016 but they did the impossible. We just have to wait and see, watching just to bytch and moan so in the end you can bytch and moan is female shyt, tighten up.

:dwillhuh:

Cavs Warriors in 2016 was a pretty even matchup
Who was calling it impossible before the series :comeon:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
First time ever two teams will meet in four straight finals:banderas: Alot of nikkas think it will be an easy warriors sweep
full
But never count out LeThanos as he tries to break through for a fourth NBA championship
full
Both these teams been through alot this year so they really earned their spots. Especially after playing in game 7s in their conference championships. We byke let the finals begin:blessed:
full
full
"when the smoke clears will lebron join 3-6 mafia"

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Warriors aren’t as sharp as they were last year, bench is worse, not as hungry, Andre Igudola might not even play the series. I can def see Cleveland taking 2 games off of them.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been feeling this way too, they have come back down to Earth it seems like compared to last year when they just wrecked thru everybody. I'll still pick em to win but I think it'll be closer than last year. They play too sloppy now, and they haven't fixed it yet.

Their margin of error is that great tho....they just won two games easily after being down 15 plus while basically playing 1 1/2 good quarters. Even if they play sloppy and terrible, they have enough fire power to stay close and/or win.