• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Lebron on his 95 Dream/11 Dirk Steez but I wanna see Curry get a Finals MVP
Not gonna happen with KD on the team. Cleveland will try and deny Steph and attack him a lot and KD will have free reign.

What's interesting is that Steph will probably chuck just so he can beat his teammate for a finals MVP.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The only way I see the Cavs having a chance at beating the Warriors is if they scheme up defensively while having multiple players score in double digits. Even then, the Cavs would need to figure out the KD problem, which is why I think LeBron should just try and stop him personally as a strategic goal.
Jeff Green will probably pick up KD. Cleveland struggles to score so latest thing you want is Bron in foul trouble

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ty lue better bring love off the bench
Start TT try and get hoods confidence back bench korver (has no matchup this series)

Tells lebron he needs 2 be focused on defense

TT/Green
Green/Kd
Bron/ iggy (whomever)
Hood/klay
Hill/steph

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I voted Cleveland in 7 because I'm biased and very hopeful

If I was a neutral, this has GS in 4 written all over it with the way the rest if the Cleveland players have been performing but strange things have happened and the game can only be won on the court. Who knows, maybe Clarkson, Hill and Hood (if he is serious) can surprise us.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Warriors win 4-0. Cleveland took GS to 5 games last Finals and had a much better squad than this years.

I just cant see GS losing this...

I dont agree, cavs bench last season was way worse. Dwill got major burn during the finals and didnt do shyt. Shump and co were playing on fumes except the game 4 when they got hot from 3